32; "but there are children present"

STRAY KIDS COMEBACK WAS A BOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Namjoon, can we have kids?"

Namjoon choked out the water he was currently drinking. Some of it ended up going through the wrong tube, so he ended up having a coughing fit.

Jin's eyes widened and was about to help Namjoon, but Jimin beat him to it. "Hyung are you okay?" Jimin asked as he entered the kitchen and immediately rushed to Namjoon's side.

Namjoon nodded while coughing and signaled for some more water. Jimin quickly refilled his glass of water before handing it to him and drinking it.

"Thanks Jimin." Namjoon said as he let out. a last cough. Jimin let out a "you're welcome" before helping a sad Jin set the table for breakfast.

Everyone made their way downstairs after Taehyung had called everyone down, except for Yugyeom and Bambam. They came down five minutes after later as they were too busy finishing up their quick morning sex.

Taehyung avoided Jungkook's gaze and chose to sit beside Jimin. He wished he could of knocked on the door instead of opening it and seeing quite a sight.

Do they have sex together? Like a threesome or something? I thought they were just friends?

Taehyung shook his head and turned to Jimin as he remembered something from earlier. "You were walking weird this morning."

Jimin's eyes widened as he turned to face Taehyung. "W-what?"

Taehyung smirked at his best friend. "Yeah, it was as if you were, oh, I don't know, limping?" He said in a lowered voice.

"I t-tripped this morning, remember?" Jimin nervously replied back.

Taehyung put a finger on his chin as if he was thinking deeply about something. "Yeah, but I could of sworn I heard some noises last night."

"Noises? What kind of noises? I didn't hear any noises." Jimin nervously wiped his now sweaty palms on his knees. Taehyung was asking him too many questions and he was beginning to panic.

Did Taehyung hear me and Yoongi last night?

"Jimin? Are you okay? You look nervous." Yoongi said as he took a seat on the other side of Jimin.

Fuck, now Yoongi is here. I felt so awkward this morning when I woke up naked beside him. We hardly even talk anymore and I basically begged him to fuck me last night.

"Y-yeah, I'm good." Jimin managed to say.

"Are you sure about that, Jimin?" Taehyung said with a playful smirk on his lips. Then he leaned forward in his seat to look at Yoongi as well. "Because Yoongi sure went rough on you last night."

Yoongi's eyes widened and looked around the table to make sure no one had heard them. Luckily, nobody did as they were too busy eating their breakfast. Then, he turned back to Jimin whose face was red.

"Did you tell him?" Yoongi whispered. Jimin shook his head. "Then how did he find out?"

"Last night, I heard the beautiful sounds of a bed creaking and Jimin's loud moans." Taehyung's playful smirk remained on his lips as he spoke lowly. "You two are freaky."

Yoongi and Jimin's eyes widened even more. Their reaction caused Taehyung to laugh and a certain someone sitting at the end of the table heard. He looked up from his food and stared at Taehyung in awe as he laughed.

"Are you staring at Taehyung?" Yugyeom whispered as he noticed Jungkook had stopped eating and was looking somewhere else.

Jungkook quickly looked away as he had been caught staring. "Why are you staring at me? Bambam is your boyfriend, not me, so stare at him instead." Jungkook said as he tried to change the subject. He didn't want to answer Yugyeom's question.