{ 2 }

HOGSMEADE: 

"Time really flies, ahh it's ready the last 8 days before we go back to magical madness." grumbled Ron.

"It's normal Ron, " said George

"We had Magical Madness everywhere with us." said Fred wisely.

"Well, at least Harry's with us."

Ron, Ginny, Fred and  George are just joking around while Hermione sat in the side of the window looking at the window.  

"Hermione?" asked Ron.

"yes." Hermione replied Ron.

"What's so interstring to look at?" asked Ron, who's wondering what's Hermione looking at. "Nothing, I was just looking at a little girl that looks as old as Ginny and her hair are as grey as Draco's." 

"Draco? Are you sure?!" 

"Yes I'm, look" Hermione pointed out "She's even with Draco's mother."

"You know what, just leave it! I don't want to talk about Draco during the days that we could just relax." Ron stretching with a yawn. 

"yea, we should enjoy the time we had." added Ginny

"Anyways! Cheers everyone?" asked Ron, took his cup of butterbeer and rise it up.

"Cheers!"

.........

LYRA'S P.O.V. :

Going to Hogwarts? I never thought about it. I never even thought of could I get out of that gross room that my father locked for 7 years. Hogsmeade, what a beautiful place. I can't believe it's 8 days until I join the Hogwarts family! 

"Where are we going next?" I asked 

My mother ended up taking me going to Hogsmeade to get everything I need, it's been the whole afternoon and she still is going around Hogsmeade. 

" Ollivanders." replied my mother who's rushing to everywhere. Ollivanders? Something sound familiar, it feels like I heard it before. I heard it's really famous tho...

My mother grabbed my hand and pulled me to Ollivanders. Ollivanders, it looks like a mysteries place. I placed that I never been to. 

"Here we are! Oh, I wish I brought my camera with me, to treasure this moment!" screamed My (freak'n) mother, " you know what! Actually, the daily profit's office is next door. So, sweetie, you stay here where I'll just go to the office and borrow a camera, ok?" 

She went away hoping to the daily profit's office, finding a lovely camera to take a "special" moment of my life. After she's gone, I wondered what kind of place is Hogsmeade. I went around while my mother's not here. Later on, I finished looking around. I decide to just play with the penny that I have in my pocket. I was flip'n with it. Suddenly, it slipped into a door of one of the shops in Hogsmeade. 

I peek from the slip in the door, I saw my penny. And tries to pick it up by using a broom next to me. It later turned out that I could slightly open the door. I opened the door and picked up my penny, then I raised up my head. 

"wow." I was surprised, that I went to such an amazing place. Full of wands, detailed history of the wizarding world. 

I was walking backwards, looking at all the beautiful pictures and magical facts hang in the wall.

"BOOM!" 

"Oh no!" I felt that I bumped something, something huge, heavy. The shelves start to fall down. I ran away as fast as I could and get myself out of this messy situation before anyone comes back. 

"Ahhh!" 

Hehe, it turns out that umm... the whole shop almost damaged. I was stuck on the shelves which fall down. I tried to get out from the shelves that covered my whole body. 

After cleaning up all the mess I made, I was trying to get out of this shop. But..eventually..umm the door was locked. I know right! How weird was that! I decided that I'll just wait for someone to come and open the door for me. 

And in all of a sudden, that's a light flashed. It started twinkling and sparkling, I walked further and looked closely. 

Oh no! 

i...i-broked a wand!? I saw that a wand came out of the box of it. I picked up the wand later on, and....

"Swish and Bush"

Oh god! I could hear the heavy wind behind me! There are also lights from the sun, it really feels like the "magical moment" that my mother always described. I didn't know what's happening, it feels like something to do with the wand. Everything turned normal soon, then I heard someone clipping in the back. 

"Good job, Ms Malfoy. You have found your wand." Said an old man from the back. "Wh-who are you? And how did you know my name?!" I asked. "Well, young child I'm Ollivander." 

"Gasps."

Ollivander! Oh, wow. The old man in front of me is Ollivander...

"So let me see, umm... English Oak wood with a unicorn hair core 9½" and slightly springy flexibility." He described "my wand" with all detailed magical language. 

"Now...let me get this straight. This is my wand?" 

"Yea, don't you know? This is your loyal wand that would stay with you for your whole wizarding life!" explained Mr Ollivander, "Only if you broke your wand like Ron Weasley did." Mumbled Mr Ollivander. 

"Who? You say?" 

"Oh, nothing. Now go and find your mother!"

"Wait...so I don't need to pay for this?" 

"Of course not! Every wizard deserve it! Now, go!" 

"Ok...."