Am I really here?!

I was walking home after hanging out at Crystal's house. We were working on a project for school. Me and crystal were pretty close. Most of my other friends had moved or stopped hanging out with me, but Crystal stayed with me. It's was around 9:30 pm when I got home but I didn't care. My dad was just sleeping on the couch with the news on like always. My dad didn't abuse me or anything I just didn't like him and my friends didn't either. He was just annoying like we would say that we weren't hungry and he didn't have to cook and then he will cook food and say "You damn kids always make me cook food!". I quietly walk down the hall to my room and successfully close the door without making to much noise. My room is a small room at the end of a hallway. I lay down on my bed trying to sleep, lately I haven't been able to sleep that much.

       I wake up to a loud noise. I look around my room and everything seems the same so I just shrug it off and fall back asleep pretty quickly.

E.j's POV
She fell back asleep. I start to walk up to her bed, but then her door opens before I can cut her open. "Jeff what are you doing here?!" I whisper yell. "Shut up dumbass! She's friends with Stitches, you cant kill her!" He whisper yells to me "fiiiiine" I look back down to see her waking up. "Shit." I knock her out before she can scream. "What do we do? She saw us we can't just leave her here, and thanks to you and your little crush we can't kill her!" I yelled at Jeff "dude shut the actual hell up. Well just take her back to the mansion with us" Jeff tells me "okay". I pick her up bridal style and we head towards the mansion.

We open the door hoping that no one will see us, but of course Crystal was right by the door. "What the hell! Is that (y/n)!!" Crystal yelled "umm hI" Jeff said obviously nervous. "Look I was going to kill her but-" I stop and look over at Jeff and he starts shaking his head no. I pick up where I left off "I remembered that you guys were friends and that you would beat me up if I killed her" I said. "Good" she replies and walks away. I bring her to my room and lay her on my bed until she wakes up.

Your POV
I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look to my side to see... Eyeless Jack! I try not to fangirl scream. I used to be a fangirl of him when I was younger and to be honest I never really got over him, but I told my friends I did. "Oh! Your awake" he says once he sees me. "H-hi" I stutter. DID I REALLY JUST SUTTER I scream in my head. "Soooo your probably wondering where you are at... well it's-" I cut him off by saying "I already know about you guys. I used to really like creepy pasta when I as younger"I say cutting him off "well that makes it like ten times easier for me" he laughs "so do you just want me to show you around? Or..." he says "oh! Yeah, yeah that would be great" I say back to him

Stitches is a friends oc. Tbh I actually ship the real her with Jeff they have a lot in common. I would tell you guys all of it but it's kind of personal and she isn't even allowed to say her name on the internet sooo. But she is a lot like him and no she isn't one of those fan girls that are like "OH IM JUST LIKE JEFF THE KILLER IM SO CRAZY AND PHYCO AND DEPRESSED AND IM PROBABLY GOING TO BECOME A MURDERER UWU" or anything like that. Anyways I'll shut up now. Bye