Thanks Jeff

Short A/n real quick. I'll try to add oc's less because it's probably annoying and confusing and it's just more easy for me. They still might be in there sometimes just not as much :P.  

Your POV
(This is after you and Ej walk back to the mansion) I speed walk into my room and face plant into the bed. I try not to fangirl but I can't help but fangirl a bit. I hear a knock on my door. So obviously I go to open it. It was Clockwork. "Oh hi, Clockwork" I said "what are you doing here?". She walks in my room. "Crystal told me that she saw you leave the mansion and Ej also left a little bit after and you guys came back together-" i interrupted her "yeah so! Why can't he come check on me?" She smirked "holding hands" she finished "Man Crystal is a real stalker huh?" I say trying to change the subject "I'm not going to tell anyone were friends! And plus I could hear you fangirling through the door" she said laughing a bit. "Thanks" I said much more relived "no problem" "I'll let you fangirl in here a little then I'll come check on you so you can tell me everything!" She said while walking towards the door "okay!" I say a bit louder as she leaves my room.

Ej's POV
I can hear clockwork and y/n talking through my wall (your rooms are right next to each other) it's kinda muffled though. I put my head up against the wall to hear them better. "Holding hands" I heard clockwork say. Oh shit. I couldn't hear much but I did hear clockwork say "And plus I could hear you fangirling through the door" was she fangirling over me?! I could feel my face getting more red. Oh my god, this girl has changed me. Suddenly I hear my door open and I jump and pretend that I wasn't listing to y/n's conversation. It's Jeff. "Ooo someone's listing to their crush" Jeff says in an annoying voice "does someone have a crush?" Jeff said like he was talking to a baby. Then he burst out laughing. "Shut up! She's not my crush!" I yell at Jeff "ohhh I see! More then a crush? Have you already gone that far?" Jeff says laughing some more. "Would you shut up Jeff?!" I yell at him. Oh no, my face was getting red again... "oh look someone's blushing" Jeff says then runs out of my room. Me and y/n weren't dating...yet... we just both liked each other I don't know what we really are yet but I still don't want everyone to know. I run downstairs after Jeff but, he didn't say anything to anyone. That's weird but I'm not complaining

Your POV
It was time to eat dinner and I went downstairs and sat next to Ej like I normally do. Out of nowhere Jeff stood up on his chair and I could tell he was about to yell something. Ej quickly got up but it was to late and Jeff yelled "EJ HAS A GIRLFRIEND! EJ HAS A GIRLFRIEND! EJ JAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Like a three year old. I almost spit out my food. I could tell I was super red. I look over at Ej and his face is also red. He just stared at Jeff. I could tell he was mad. Then I panicked because I knew Jeff was probably stronger and I didn't want Ej to get hurt and words just came out of my mouth "Umm no he doesn't because we never said that we were boyfriend and girlfriend yet!" Then I realised what I had just said and I immediately regretted it. Everyone looked at me and I just ran into my room trying not to cry because I'm not going with being the center of attention.

(But did you bring the food with you though???? You better have)