Chapter 4: A Wish Upon A Star

To say I was nervous, would be an understatement. I'm frickin freaking out! I mean, this could be the same guy I met in the cafe, the guy who made me stutter like an idiot, they guy who made me feel happy. Or this could be a complete stranger who could be a complete monster! But he is Michaels friend, so he's bound to be weird either way...

I mean, what if he is the same guy in the cafe, and he absolutely despises me! Or he could break my heart because he's a dirty cheat! Or he could be my one in a million, and I never get to open my restaurant. The last one made me frown, was I really ready to give up my lifelong dream, just for a hot face? Or is this whole thing just a complete mistake?

I knew that Missy and Michael were just worried about me, and that they just wanted what's best for me. And I'm not gonna lie, I wanted that too. Just to have someone who loves me more then the water in the ocean, and more then the stars in the sky. But how much did I want it? Food I want it enough to give up my whole plan? 

I really didn't know what I wanted anymore, I was so sure that I wanted to stick to the plan, but ever since I met Miles, I feel like my whole world just came crashing down, and the only thing remaining was him, and his cute little smirk, and his electrifying blue eyes. Why did I even care? We barely said anything to Each Other! Yet, I knew that even if we didn't say anything, I would still feel this way.

Honestly, I can't believe all these thoughts ever crossed my mind, I don't even know if he was the guy Michael was talking about. He could have a completely other friend name Miles, I mean the world isn't that small right? It's just to weird, it's just not possible! It's not the same guy, it can't be! 

I knew that deep down that, if it was the same guy,we would fall in love. And that he would become my world, and that slowly my dream of opening my own restaurant would just slowly faded away until there nothing left, but a sad, broken dream. And I just couldn't let that happen, after everything I've been through, that I owed it to myself to do this.

I didn't know what to wear for our little date thing! I've never actually been to one! This is my first time! I mean, t.v. Says that I should wear a dress or something fancy. But all my magazines say that I should be casual, and laid back, and that I shouldn't show any interest in him. But that just seemed like the dumb thing to do, I mean this is a date, not the sixth grade!

I was I supposed to know if this was gonna turn into something? If this isn't the same Miles, then this could all be for nothing. But what if it is? What if it's my fairy tale Prince, and I dress up in jeans and a t shirt? Ugh, I just should have asked if his last name started with a B, because all this maybe, and what if, are slowly killing me. I was just gonna put on a dress and hope for the best.

After looking all throughout my closet, I found this short red, flowing dress. I didn't know if I should wear it, it only went down mid thigh, and it looked more the lingerie then a actually dress, but after thinking it through, I decided that life was short, like the dress, and if this guy tried anything, I had a perfectly good can of pepper spray in my purse. Always be prepared.

It fit me perfectly, and when it was actually on, it wasn't as short as it looked. After putting on the dress, I curled my long brown hair, and did my makeup. It didn't take as long as I anticipated, and that was good, I was already running a bit behind. After I was down with that I put on some five inch black heels, matching with my dress.

I don't think I've ever been this dressed up. And looking in the mirror, I didn't recognize who was staring back at me, she was absolutely gorgeous, her dress perfectly hugging her curves, well her makeup made her face look less tragic. Whoever this Miles was, I couldn't help but think he was on lucky guy to have scored all of this.