Please Read!

I know that quite often these little "Please read" chapters are usually skipped but please don't skip this one!

This story is set in the times of WW2 and so topics and problems from that time are brought up. I would like it to be taken into account that the views shown and expressed within the text are not necessarily my own and will be the characters point of view. So please refrain from telling me that anything said in this story is wrong (In regards to views and opinions on topics.)

However, please do tell me when I have gotten facts and statements wrong as this is a historical fiction story and I would like to get it as close as I can to the truth and though I have tried to do my best at researching everything I might still get some things wrong.

Also since this story is set in Germany with German characters I have tried my best to add in a few German words in their speech. If these are wrong at all or don't make sense in the context of what the characters ate saying then please do tell me!

Just remember that this story is in no way meant to offend people and I have tried my best in terms of research though i'm not perfect and will no doubt get things wrong, so please do correct me. 

Suggestions are also always welcome for things that you think should/could be changed as I am always looking to improve my writing (This includes literally anything from grammar to plot decisions, as long as its not rude and is actually constructive.).

Anyway, that's enough from me, thank you and I hope you enjoy the story!