blood bound

While on the look for Darius my mate I realised that me and him are blood bound and all I needed to do was to concentrate on him blood to be able to find him. But all that kept coming to me was three children running around in a garden on a beautiful summer's day and an older woman sat on the porch watching them run around. I started to tear up and got a feeling of fear and loneliness I moved quickly to where Darius was, where I found him laid in a pool of blood, my heart started to break it was happening again. Then his hand moved, I picked him up and rushed to the hospital where he got looked after and I stayed by his side the whole time scared to lose him.

"Crystal sleep please I'm ok" Darius whispered

"Ok" I muttered and shut my eyes I started to dream but not of Darius of my mother, sister and another boy. We were running round the garden thats went it hit me I had a brother however he was 5 years other than me and my sister wasn't my twin she was 3 years older than me and that they were my half siblings they both were full breed demons. They would have grown up to be a Lord and a lady they both were Lord Tubiase's children he was going to be my mother's new husband and he was Lucifer's brother. We were princes and princesses and would have been on the throne in hell or even heaven but I highly doubt it now, if I marry Darius I will be as his older brother Micheal is the long of heaven and Darius is in line for the throne of hell...

"Asher darling keep your younger sister safe please she is the prophet" my mother softly shouted

"Yes mama" Asher replied with a bold and loud voice, it seemed to always be this way he was like my body guard and my kind brother and Lucifer being my uncle we would go there everyday. I start to cry and then I'm pulled back to reality by a warm hand on my face

"I heard that my sister was here so I came by hope that is ok Prince Darius?" the familiar softly asked.

"That is fine she will love to see you again Prince Asher" Darius replied I look at the man in front of me he is about 25 dark red hair and green eyes just like Ruby I moved confused.

"Who are you?" I asked about to cry from my dream but he just smiles then he sighs and turns away.

"She doesn't remember me" Asher mutters

"No she won't as you left when she was 4 to live with uncle Tubiase then untie Saylor and cousin Ruby were murdered and she was taken to her father's pure Angel family" Darius replied tears were running down Asher's face it was hard for him just finding out his mother and sister were dead because of my father, but anger filled him up inside as well. I became scared of this man in front of me not knowing who he was or how he knew my mother and sister, however his name and voice was so familiar as if I know who he is but I can't think of it.