chapter 1: sometimes it hurts

Chapter off from Senior book!

*Stray kids POV*

Stray kids already arrived at school at 7:15. Once they got there, they saw The Boyz and Ateez and all of them started to hangout. They were excited to start as juniors at the Performing arts school. The group of boys were already popular with some of the girls, keeping in mind this school is not completely for idols!

"Isn't that hwang hyunjin?" - Random girl no.1

"Yes omo he's sooo cute"- random girl no.2

"OMO OMO SO HANDSOME"- random girl no.3

"He's like a prince"- random girl no.4

"YAH so is YEOSANG UGHH" - random girl no.5

"WAHH hyunjin-ah, already so popular" Young hoon said.

"Stray kids is the most popular, I'm jelly" Wooyoung replied back

"ANNIIYAA we're all equal, let's just hang out with each other for the year!" Bangchan insisted

They all agreed and started walking to junior block. Once they got there they saw a group of girls.

"they look pretty familiar" minho said

All the boys eyes turned to where minho was looking at.

"Ahh it's izone" Q replied back

When Q said that all of iz*one turned around and looked confused. Bangchan bowed to them and all of the boys followed, and so did iz*one.

"did you get your schedules yet?" Hongjoong asked the girls

"ahh yes yes, you can get yours now" Eunbi replied back

Iz*one moved aside so all of the boys could get their schedules.

*IZ*ONE POV*

The girls were just chatting at the corner of the room once they had moved.

"Chaewon, that dude Felix kept staring at you, did you not see?" Yujin stated

"huh really" Chaewon replied and Yujin nodded

Chaewon turned around to see and her eyes instantly locked with his because he was staring at her AGAIN. She quickly turned around and started getting red.

"AIGOO why are you getting red?" Yena noticed

"What I-"

Before Chaewon said anything, the door opened and another group of girls started walking to the desk to get their schedules.

"omo it's (G)idle" Chaeyeon said

*The BOYS POV*

"Excuse me" a voice said

All the boys turned around to see six gorgeous girls.

"Oh annyeo" Soyeon said whilst bowing, same with the others.

We all greeted them and moved aside to a corner so they could get their schedules.

"Aye Hyunjin ah, is there something going on with you and Soojin?" Yunho asked

"Huh why" Hyunjin replied

"Because you guys kept staring at each other" Mingi stated

"Oh you guys didn't know? They're dati-"Jeongin said before getting cut off by Hyunjin wrapping his hand around the maknae's mouth. The boys all laughed and started OOOing at Hyunjin.

(G)idle got their schedules and was walking past the boys. They were curious to why they were OOOing and they suddenly stopped when Jongho said

"Soojin- ah, we know you and Hyunjin have a thing so don't try hiding it!" Soojin was startled and looked at Hyunjin.

"sorry, they got me" Hyunjin said to Soojin and she just went to him, held his hand and screamed

"YES ME AND HWANG HYUNJIN ARE DATING!" Hyunjin was surprised and looked around and saw a few people staring at them, including IZ*ONE, Loona and NCT dream.

Soojin got embarrassed and hid her face in Hyunjin's chest.

"I knew there was something going on when I was dancing with them at Gayo Daejun" Young Hoon said.

All of the boys and (G)idle started hanging out.

*IZ*ONE* POV

The girls all heard what Soojin said and were shocked. All the idols at the school knew to keep it a secret and obviously not to tell Hui from Pentagon. ;) The girls were fine and didn't care about the news but except one. Jo Yuri. When she heard Soojin, her excitement for school leveled down, to see her crush with someone else everyday made her too sad. Way too sad. She had a crush on him ever since she debuted and once she saw him at MAMA Korea, she couldn't take his eyes off of him. She couldn't hold in her tears and ran out of the room. Chaewon chased her. She and Chaeyeon were the only ones that knew about Yuri liking Hyunjin. When Yuri ran out she closed the door causing it to make a loud bang turning the heads of all the boys and (G)idle.

*Stray kids POV*

"What happened to Yuri and Chaewon" Jisung wondered

Changbin was curious as well so he signaled Chaeyeon to come over and she did.

"Yes" Chaeyeon said

"What happened with Yuri?" Changbin replied

"Idk, why don't you ask Hyunjin" Chaeyeon replied angrily and went outside followed by the rest of IZ*ONE.

'Huh hyunjin?' Changbin wondered

His thought suddenly stopped when he heard the school bell.

Time to go to class.

*HYUNJIN POV*

Whilst I was with Soojin, I saw Yuri run out looking like she was going to cry. I was worried but saw Chaewon run after her. I also saw Chaeyeon come over and talk to Changbin, she looked pretty mad. I heard her say "Hyunjin" but before I could ask Changbin what they talked about, the bell rang. I said bye to Soojin and told her I'll see her at lunch. Most of the boys left leaving me and Seungmin because we have Art together. I told Seungmin to go earlier and save me and seat because I wanted to go look for Yuri. It didn't take me too long to find her because I saw her sitting in my art class.

*YURI POV*

Dang it why must he be in my class...