chapter 3: newbies or enemies?

YAY new one

*No POV*

It was a week since school started which meant it was nearly winter formal. A lot has happened in that one week which included Hyunjin and Soojin breaking up, Jeno revealed to have a thing with Yeeun, Lee Know and Jisun were surprisingly still together, Yeojin and Park Jisung are dating leaving Jiheon from Fromis_9 shocked and Ateez aren't gonna be at school due to their world tour.

*StrayKids POV*

It was another boring morning for the boys at the dorm. Some of them already sick of the routine of going to school. Bangchan obviously woke up first and had to wake up the members. He went to each room and woke them up. When he went to the room Hyunjin was in, he saw Hyunjin with puffy eyes, tissues around the bed and a blanket over his head.

"ey Hyunjin time to get up and forget about her (Soojin)" Bangchan quietly said whilst tapping his back

"I have forgot about her man, I just had allergies last night and it was cold" Hyunjin replied confusingly putting the blanket down over his head and getting up.

"oh what the" Bangchan replied shocked

"I'm fine hyung AHHA, let's get ready!" Hyunjin said optimistically walking to the bathroom

"Don't worry, he really is hyung" I.N said whilst drying his hair with a towel.

-A few minutes later-

"Okk are we read-, wait where's Lee Know?" Woojin said

"Oh he went early to walk to school with Jisun" Han said whilst putting on his shoes.

"Ahh okay, then let's go!" Bangchan replied

-IN THE VAN-

"Did you guys hear Itzy is coming to our school today!" I.N said brightly

"AHH chincha (really)?" Changbin replied back

"Oh yes I heard" Seungmin said

"I hope they'll like it here" I.N added

After a few minutes Straykids arrived at school.

*NO one POV*

Students of the school were scattered around the hallways trying to get their books from their lockers, socializing with friends and couples doing lovey dovey EUgh.

Yuri and the rest of the members arrived ready to start the day.

"What do you have first unnie" Wonyoung asked

"Art what about you? Yuri replied and asked

"I have-" Wonyoung was suddenly cut off by the speaker

"ATTENTION ALL IDOL STUDENTS IN JUNIOR BLOCK! PLEASE GATHER IN THE THEATER FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT THANK YOU"

"well I guess we have to go guys" Wonyoung said shrugging

-A few minutes later-

"HELLO idol students, today I have an important announcement to make, also an exciting one! I wish for your help to make these new students feel welcome to this school because there are THREE new rookie groups joining us"

Everyone started to chatter and acted surprised as they heard there was THREE groups joining the school.

"Ah students please quiet down. Anyway I would like to give a warm welcome to ITZY, TXT and EVERGLOW"

The groups started to introduce themselves and the idols watching them were stunned.

"ITZY? Their here?" Yujin said

"TXT omo they're attending this school?" Jeno asked his members

"EVERGLOW? I haven't heard of them" Hwall said confused

(A/N: Hi guys so Everglow I love them so much but I'm sorry to say that they will be playing sort of mean girls in this! Please this is 100% made up and do not take this seriously please and then you)

-After the meeting and classes-

*Yuri POV*

I was putting away books in my locker and as I was shutting my door a face suddenly appeared.

"annyeo!" He said waving

"Oh annyeo (Hello)" I replied

"Oh I'm Soobin from TXT" he said smiling

"Ahh so you're the new one" I replied back with a warm smile

"haha yeah, I'm sorry if I'm coming off weird but would you like to go get snacks at the canteen with me?" Soobin asked politely

"hehe sure!" I said happily

We both walked down the hallway together to the canteen.

*NO one POV*

Little did Yuri know someone was watching from a distance.

*Hyunjin POV*

I saw everything. Yuri with the new kid Soobin. He's practically my height ugh. I don't know why I felt so jealous, do I really like her that much? I suddenly saw Lee Know and Jisun heading towards the canteen.

"Yah hyung" I said to Lee Know

"Ahh yes" He replied

"Can you make sure nothing happens with Yuri and Soobin please?" I said with a serious tone

"wahh is the prince of the school jealous of the new kid?" Jisun teased me

"why can't I be?" I replied with no expression and left

I honestly couldn't stand it.