Chapter 21

{a/n} I'm going to watch One Direction's exclusive Where We Are tour movie tomorrow.

And omg, my biggest exam is like three weeks away. Wish me luck!!

ENJOY~

______________________________________________________________________

"Confession is not betrayal. What you say or do doesn't matter; only feelings matter. If they could make me stop loving you-that would be the real betrayal."

― George Orwell, 1984

"L! A! N! C! A! S! TER! LANCASTER HIGH!" The cheerleaders chanting while did their awesome acrobats movements. The bleachers played their instruments with full of enthusiasm.

"Go! Go! Go! Aim High! Lancaster High! Go! TROJANS! Go! Go! Aim High!" (a/n: omg the chants are so lame...)

Eaton walked in first on the grassy stadium and followed by few midfielders and others. Finnick then Nate, the last one came.

The crowd on the bleachers roared for the team, including me. Hydra sat on my right while Emily on my left.

"Trojans! YOU HAVE TO WIN!" Hydra roared louder.

"Seriously, Hyd!" Emily rolled her eyes and I giggled. Even though Hydra was always busy with her chairs and school works, she was a die-hard-fan of our school's football team. She also wore our school football jersey; 'Lancaster High's Trojans' written at the back with white font. Her cheeks were painted with red, gold and white stripes. Poms-poms in her both hands and her head was neatly tied up with a headband which also read 'Trojans!'

She looked ridiculous.

"I ain't give you a shit! Our school will win this." Hydra said cheering for us school team with her poms-poms. "Doesn't give me any shit to give a shit." Emily glared.

On the other hand, Emily hate football, sports in general. She stared at the grassy field with boredom in her eyes. She dressed up so ladylike- strap floral dress, her curly frizzy hairs was tied up into a bun because she thinks was starting to bugged her (which was I realized since sophomore year) she still wore her stupidly dirty platform shoes.

"It starting!" I hissed.

The footballers started to wear their helmets. They formed a circle listening Principal Landon's strategy (he was also the team's coach). I watched Eaton. I couldn't see his face but the way he motioned his body gave me a sign the he will fight until his team win this game. They gave each other a screamed "Trojans fight!" and went to their position.

Lancaster High (Trojans) vs Wintertown High (which surprisingly a public school. They were also known as Greeks)

The whistle blew, the game started.

**********************************

The wind blew shivered down my body. It was already spring and I still wore my army jacket and boots.

My eyes were wide watching every player that held the ball. Hydra chewed her nails, her eyes showed mixed expression. Emily was edge of her seat, the game took her attention finally. This was Trojans last chance to score and they will win...

Finally, the ball that Finnick held was threw at Nate. But he was guarded and there was no way he could escape. He saw Eaton gave a signal to pass the ball at him. Nate did.

When Eaton got the ball, he ran to the goal. Five Greek players ran after him. He managed to escaped the obstacle that the Greeks made.

"C'mon, Eaton. Make us proud..." Hydra mumbled. "Oh my god, c'mon, Sarah's husband!" Emily hissed. I was looking at Emily feeling the embarrassment rose up in me. "He will make it!" Hydra squealed, I looked back at Eaton, he was a few meters away from the goal. But he was out numbered, there was about six Greeks ran after him.