Chapter 30

{a/n}

I really miss my friend. It's been a month since she called from the military camp....

Eros : a passionate physical and emotional love based on aesthetic enjoyment; stereotype of romantic love (Basically Eaton and Sarah's love)

ENJOY~~~~

____________________________________________________

"Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it." ― J

I slowly closed the mahogany door behind me.

I didn't feel like having lunch with four of them after Eaton left, so I went home instead. The house looked gloomy, like it used to be before the Lancasters came in my life again.

"Rosa?" I called.

I searched for her in the kitchen, as she should be, but there was no trace of her.

"Rosa?" I called again, more louder.

"I'm here! Living room!" She finally answered. I chewed my lower lip and went there.

To my surprise, Rosa was busy pouring tea for our guest. I was shocked for a second until I studied the guest who sat on the single chair near the fireplace.

He was built but looked old. With his graying blond hair and sad looking green, sunken eyes, he smoke his cigar while staring at the fireplace. Heinrich looked odd, he looked ill.

"Oh, please, Sarah, sit." He turned from the fireplace and greeted me politely. I stared at Rosa to know why Heinrich came here but she looked at her shoes and left for the two of us to talk.

"Is Eaton's flight gone smoothly?" He asked and the pang of sadness grew in my heart.

"Y...yes. He went safely." I said while sitting down, trying to avoid his stare.

I didn't dare to look at him. His presence seemed strong and powerful, Eaton did look a lot like Heinrich, but Eaton presence was more friendly and cool, but he still has the sense of powerful in him. Maybe, he was still young, the powerful aura didn't show much in him, but it didn't change the fact that Eaton still a powerful man.

God, I miss him already.

Heinrich smoke his cigar until it went short. "If my wife know that I smoke, she will be so mad at me." He said like it was a joke but his tone said differently.

"I'm sorry that it will turned out like this." He sighed. My chin went up and looked at him.

"Oh, its alright. He have his responsibilities."

"You don't have to lie to me," he said, Heinrich's index finger circling at me in the air. "Your expression says it all. You reminded me of my wife when every time I went away for work."

"Why is it that he is the one who go? Why is it not you?" I looked at him in the eyes as I asked. I was scared of Heinrich as much as I respected him. But, at the moment, I was angry at him.

He didn't seem to noticed. His face looked tired as if he didn't slept for years. His breaths were short despite that, he lit his second cigar before he said anything.

"My doctor said that I couldn't go far if I want to work and I want to live, for Henry."

"But why only for Henry? What about Eaton?" I knitted my eyebrows and Heinrich sighed.

"I'm going to be honest with you," the smoke came out from his nose. "I wasn't a good father figure for Eaton,"

Well, no shit.