Um Toothless...?

I'm back from sleeping! So enjoy! <3

Hiccup:

     I was going to read the note but I was too late, Toothless grabbed it . Sadly he only said it in his head. He opened the box very quickly like, ZOOOOM or something like that. Still didn't understand his emotions. Soon enough he gave me that glare with the bottle in hands. I freaked out. HE drunk it, and gave me that glare again. I ran upstairs freaked out

Toothless: 

      Finally, the moment I have waited for. He. Is. Mine! I ran up stairs, trapped hi m in my arms. He was very squirmy, it was hard to hold him. Moment of truth, I opened my teeth and...SHIT  he escaped! I grabbed his ass  when he ran to the bathroom trying to lock me out. "Wow his ass is nice." I said to myself , drooling. I just in time snap out of it and grabbed his arm and started to bite him. Hopefully it works.

Potato:

         " Well he did it," I said to my potato friends. A female potato said "Yeah I heard screaming and just now I heard Hiccup say :'Uh... T- Toothless' I died of laughing!" She laughed . Another started to laugh, all of them started to laugh, somehow I laughed to.

Hey guys! That's all I might make more if I have time! 😀 <3

    Ok I'm making more LOL

     Toothless:

        Finally... He is went to sleep! And he is marked. Tomorrow a dragon will be REBORN! Hmmm his ass still looks good! I took off the pants slowly... I started to lick him. Everywhere. Every. Single. Spot. I kept him like that so his clothes won't be ripped off him when he is a full dragon! 

        TiMe SkiP!

      WOW! HE IS SOOOOOOOO SEXY!!! LOOK AT THOSE SCALES! AND HIS ASS IS BETTER THEN EVER! I tapped him on the shoulder with my claw. It didn't work so I licked his dick. THAT GOT HIM. RUN BITCHES!!!!! Oh never mind... Err... Damn IM HORNYYY.. He won't mind right..? I slowly walked over and trip. God dammit. He moved in the perfect position when I tripped over my own paw. I inserted it. My tail got tangled with his and I went too fast and too hard he woke up straight away. Fuck. I pinned him down and went father in into da ass. Then... Cum... I got yelled at... But I kept on going 'cuz HIS ASS IS SO GOD DAMN SEXY. I went farther then and dragon had ever did. And also fastest... And hardest...! His moans were the sweetest moans so I had to keep going. Then we got stuck. He yelled, I laughed, he licked. I froze. It was so soft and gentle. After some minutes we could separate. Thank god I would fucked him longer~! His is fucking mine! I must protect him and bring fish! I ran downstairs and broke the door open. I was outta here for fish! 

TBC