Odd Happenings

Remus howled in pain as the moon light hit his arm, his body beginning to change to a form dangerous to others, coupled with another presence in his mind that took control during full moons. Potions can HELP keep that beast at bay, but does not stop it. During the full moons, Remus usually goes up to the attic. Sirius following shortly behind him after making sure Harry was asleep. Sirius stood by the werewolf, watching sorrowfully as a dog as his friend on the ground going through this painful transformation. The wolf stood up and looked at its friend, he quickly licked him before bolting around the room, trying to find a way to escaped the room it was confined to. It got to the door, slamming into it, the weak lock broke after having that be done to it over several months. The wolf bounded down the stairs, being chased by a rather large black dog.

Harry woke up due to all the noise. 'What was happening?' he thought as he slowly got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes. He walked to the door and opened it to find Padfoot chasing after Moony, the wolf destroying everything in his path. Moony caught sight of Harry, causing it to leap at him, Padfoot jumped in front of him before he could get to Harry, the 8 year old had already been through enough. Moony was determined though, after pushing Padfoot off he yet again bolted at Harry, this time succeeding in the attack. Harry was pushed to the ground by the wolf, the razor sharp teeth biting down on his shoulder. Silver lines could be seen glowing under Harry's skin from where he was bit, but as soon as the silver lines got to his forehead, his scar busted open, a odd black substance spilling out. Harry was howling in pain, from both the bite and his scar. Padfoot pushed the werewolf off Harry, causing little extra damage surprisingly. He whimpered at Harry, not knowing what to do about the 8 year old in front of him, he could change back but that would set a feral werewolf loose with 2 wizards in the house. Not exactly a good idea.

Time skip: 3 years later

Harry sighed as he finished his potions essay, his hand aching from scratching non-stop at the parchment for an hour. He sat up, stretching his back as he checked the time. '10 minutes till 2:00,' he thought looking at the clock on a wall in the common room. He stood up, making his way to the whomping willow, a light breeze making its way through his messy raven hair and drying his green eyes that glowed with power. He stopped when he spotted a big black dog standing near the willow, it's eyes running around the area seeming to look for something. The dogs eyes stopped on Harry, it grew a type of doggish smile as he walked up to Harry in a kind of trot.

Harry smiled as the dog nudged him, indicating him to follow it. As he walked toward the whomping willow, he came to a stop just out of range of it, waiting for the black dog to press the knot near the base of the tree to freeze the willow. Once it was safe, Harry continued walking to the tree, making his way to a secret passage at the base of the tree. Harry was gone from sight soon enough, climbing down the tunnels of the passage to the shrieking shack, the dog following shortly behind.

Once in the creeking walls of the shrieking shack, Harry watched as the large black dog that had been following him turned into his godfather. A good looking man with black shoulder length wavey hair, piercing grey eyes and tattoos all over his arms. He wore a white t-shirt with his leather jacket tied around his waist along with a pair of jeans. Sirius grinned, looking at his godson and gave him a hug.

"Hey Prongslette," he said still grinning like a child, "been awhile hasn't it?" Harry rolled his eyes causing Sirius to laugh.

"Pads, I saw you last weekend. Stop acting like you haven't seen me all year." Harry said like a light sarcastic tone, finally breaking and giving into a wide smile.

"Oooh no Prongslette, I haven't seen you in 10 years! Last time I saw you, you were a wee bab!" exclaimed Sirius, his face shifting to a shit eating grin.

"Drama queen," said Harry, a chuckle escaping his mouth as he watched Sirius fake a hurt expression, putting his hand up to his forehead and falling back, pretending to be dead.

"You wound me!" exclaimed Sirius, laying on the ground looking up at Harry.

"Not as much as I do," said Remus, walking into the shack from the front door, a small smile on his face, "hello Harry."

"Hey Moomy."