The War Of Destruction Begins!

Everyone was astonished to see goddess mahakaali in the battle field. She was the fiercest woman anyon has ever seen. The gods were relieved on seeing the goddess ready for battle whereas the asuras were getting scared. Then the great battle begin. The most fierce battle fought until then. Goddess mahakaali was killing the asuras with little difficulty and in no time, half of the asura army was cleared. Now raktabeej was left with a handful of soldiers. But they were also killed by the gods. Now the devas started rejoicing but the didn't know what was coming up. Raktabeej took the chance and attacked the devas. But mahakaali stood in the way and chopped his off his head with her khatwan. But as soon as his blood dropped on the ground, a thousand raktabeejas formed. The gods were tensed. But goddess mahakaali started chopping them off but as soon as she killed one raktabeej, another thousand would form. This angered her more. She took a bowl and as she killed the raktabeejas, she collected their blood in the bowl. At last all the raktabeejas were killed. The gods were happy. But the problem didn't end there, in a fit of rage goddess mahakaali drank the blood, picked up her khatwan and a severed head of an asura and started going tandav. The three worlds were shaking and everyone was at the edge of fear. They were frightened that if this continued then the world will come to an end.

To be continued

To be continued...