10-03-1991

Dear Momo,

I hope you get to read this because it wouldn't be fair if not, seeing as how I read all your letters. You told me how you felt and now I would like you to know what I have to say.

I'm not upset about what you've told me, in case you're wondering, I just wish you told me sooner.

I could never hate you, Momo. Did you think I would? Did you think I would push you away? I thought you had understood by now how much I love you, how much you mean to me.

I remember all the moments you mentioned, well, except for the one when I was drunk - which I'm extremely embarrassed about, by the way, but I'm glad you liked it, at least.

Perhaps it's my fault this happened.

You know, looking back at everything I feel like I can notice all the times your stares held something more than friendship and your touches held love.

Is this all my fault?

You shouldn't be apologising, Momo. Why should you apologise for being in love? I find that to be utterly ridiculous.

And yet, we are guilty of the same thing.

I'm sorry for never telling you that I loved you, but as you were, I was afraid.

How foolish we are, aren't we?

You'll be returning in a year, right? Does that mean we can meet? I would love to see you and talk about everything face to face. Speaking of which, I miss you dearly.

The whole town seems empty without you here. My world is empty without you.

I wish I could have hugged you before you left, maybe then you wouldn't have gone.

Please come back soon, Momo.

Let's cuddle and watch silly movies together when you do. Let's go on long walks and to that adventure park you like. It will be loads of fun, I'm sure.

With more love than you could ever imagine,

From your best friend,
Dahyun

░▒▓✑▓▒░

Thanks for reading

Please vote, comment and share!