chapter 1

It's the first day of school today. I'm in 11th grade now so it's my junior year. I go to school with my best friends, Jim, Mickey, Danielle, Neutron and Pedro.

I've known Jim since I could remember. I live in the same building as Jim but my apartment is just below his. Our parents were friends but his dad divorced his mother when Jim was 5, then my dad left my mom and I when I was 6 and he took my baby sister with him. My mother was an addict so he felt my baby sister would be safer with him, she died of liver failure when I was 14 so not too long ago. I've helped Jim through his hard times as he's done the same to me. I love him so much, we're really close and we're always there for each other which I love about our relationship! I do kinda thinks he's cute too!

I've known Mickey since 2nd Grade. He's always been the bad boy in the group. He always gets into trouble even though we all do too but he likes to be the badder one! Me and Mickey have been really close and we had a thing for each other and dated when we started high school but we broke up because we felt odd when we were together in that way so we both knew we were better off as friends! He always hits on me and stares at me tho but he does that with every girl so I don't take it as such a big deal anymore unless he's acting like a dick, I call him out for it! I still think he's hot tho.

Neutron is someone who we met in junior high! He acts very brotherish with me, we became close as well. Neutron is the only one in the group that thinks about what we're doing, so not a let's do it person, he's smart and doesn't like to do really stupid things but he does most of what we do tho which you can consider stupid! His dream for his future is to become a professional basketball player just like Jim and he doesn't want anything to stop him from doing that so he works hard and is a very good kid! That's something I like about him!

So I met Danielle the first year of high school! She's my only girl friend, EVER! I've never been close with girls, mostly boys even tho boys can be assholes. I think girls are so petty and idiotic! They make everything a big deal and every time I see one of those bitches that think they own the school, I just wanna knock them out so hard! But Danielle and I are close because she's like me, we're not girly but normal. We don't act like we own the school, or made such a big deal for stupid shit that happens or act so childish, we just live our lives and have fun! She doesn't have much girl friends but the odd ones she talks to, mostly to get info for any party's that we can go to! She has a huge thing for Mickey which I totally ship and she ships me with Jim so hard! The only annoying thing is her parents are complete cocksuckers!

Lastly is Pedro. We all met Pedro at the beginning of high school too! He's short and always wears fedora hats which is really funny. He's pretty nice and he really likes me which is sweet. He is scared of doing certain things, Mickey always says he has to stop acting like a pussy and man up but I wonder when he'll do that! We always convince him to do whatever he doesn't want to do tho which is fun!

I woke up at 7:30am and got ready for school. I put on our school uniform cause it's a catholic school. It's a white button up blouse with our logo on the corner and a blue and red checkerboard skirt. I never liked skirts, I prefer shorts cause they're way more comfortable and flexible. Jim walked up the fire escape, opened the window and climbed in.

"Hey Layla. You done?" Jim asked,

I walked out of my room as I grabbed my backpack and said "Ya let's go!"

"Mickey and the guys will meet us there." Jim said opening the window gesturing me to exit first,

I climbed out as he followed "Great, so let's get going then." climbing down the stairs and hopping to the ground, Jim right behind me.

We started to make our way to school trying not to be late like we always are!

...........

//So this is my first chapter of my new book! I was going to write more thinking that I wasn't going to get homework from school today but I did, so I had to make it short! If I take long to update this book I truly apologize! I've been really bus...

//
So this is my first chapter of my new book! I was going to write more thinking that I wasn't going to get homework from school today but I did, so I had to make it short! If I take long to update this book I truly apologize! I've been really busy in my school life and life in general so I'm so sorry! I'll try my hardest! I do want to finish this story so that's my goal! Love you guys and thanks for the support on my first book! xx