chapter 2

We started walking up the path to our school. Jim got called by some guys on the team,

"Go! I'll go look for everyone." I said walking toward all of the students finding all there friends and ready to go to their new classes.

"I'll be back." He said.

I saw Danielle talking to Pedro so I walked up to her and said groaning "Dani I forgot my schedule!!!" as I realized when I started walking here.

"Seriously Layla?! It's fine we have like practically the same classes and you can use Jim or Mikey's schedule!"

"Oh ya, shit I forgot!" I said not knowing why I didn't think of that.

"Layla, guess what?" Pedro said

"What?"

"Apparently people are saying Kylie likes Jim!"

"Ya and apparently she said it herself and wants to ask him out." Danielle added

"Ew that little slut?!"

"Hey ladies!" Mickey said coming in between Danielle and I hugging us by the shoulders "Whose the slut now?"

"Kylie!"

"I'm not surprised!" Mickey said making his way to the wall taking out a pack of cigarettes and handing Pedro one

"Neutron again?" He said handing me one Danielle already having it in her mouth.

"No supposedly Jim!" I said rolling my eyes "Jim? That's surprising!"

"Ya wasn't she saying Neutron was the one and only for her?" Pedro said blowing out his smoke and Danielle was lighting hers up, as I was waiting.

"Doesn't she say that for everyone?!" I said lighting mine up then inhaling. I saw her talking with her bitches looking at Jim. It disgusted me, she's a slut and let me tell you Jim ain't looking for no slut! Especially one that liked and I bet you still likes one of our best friends.

She walked up to him and stared twirling her hair and leaned her body closer to him, Kylie's classic move which is just idiotic. He talked back to her smiling.

I guess they noticed me looking at them with a face, but I mean who wouldn't, that Mickey said "Don't worry, he's not that stupid to fall. I taught him well!" throwing his cig on the floor and standing up straight.

Jim took a look our way and started jogging to us just leaving her there shocked he left. I snickered as he knew what I was thinking about her "Jesus she's fucking irritating!"

"Tell me about it, come on let's go!" I said throwing my cig on the floor, crushing it and started walking to the doors as the bell rang. Everyone following. We saw Neutron coming from a path leading to where the buses come from.

"Hey the bus was late and I didn't feel like walking!"

"Ya lazy ass! Let's go Father's gonna get fuckin' pissed" Mickey said punching his arm

We went inside and headed to our lockers. My was beside Jim's on the right side of the wall while Danielle's was beside Mickey's on the left side with Neutron on the end and Pedro right beside my left. The school still assigns our lockers but at least they weren't bad like last year. Being beside Kylie's bitches isn't always a good way to start the morning that's already going to be fucking annoying.

We packed our things and all headed to English class.

Then Math with Jim, Danielle and Mickey.

Then Science with Mickey.

It's your typical teacher introducing them self and what will be doing in the class type a day, other than Father paddling Jim's ass in English for talking with me. It wasn't anything new now, Father doesn't like any of us and Jim is someone who he truly despises!!!

Now it was lunch. The cafeteria food is real shitty and I wasn't gonna fuck with that today so we all decided to go to Tim's Burger Store down the street from the school. The best burgers in town. We ordered as Neutron payed.

We all started eating. "What do we have next?" Danielle asked

"I have science." Pedro said with food in his mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, it gross!" I said to Pedro

"I have History with Jim and Lay." Neutron said.

"You guys wanna ditch?" Jim said

"I thought you'd never say man!" Mickey said.

"Oh hell ya!" I said so tired of school and all the cocksucking teachers!

"K let's go then." He said getting up with his drink

"I have an idea!" Mickey said also getting up,

"K let's go!" Danielle said as we both got up with Pedro.

...........

//Sorry for taking like years to update guys

//
Sorry for taking like years to update guys. It's short again but something at least.