Chapter 7

Greg P.O.V.

Before I entered the room I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, remembering all the good times that have happened in me life. I remember when I met Denise at a pub and the way her hips swayed to the beat of Pop That by French Montana. I remember the day Theo was born and when he cried (tears of joy) when I held him. And most importantly I remember Niall's dazzling smile, how it just knocks the absolute wind out of me. His smile is the perfect combination of sexy and cute, I don't know how that's even possible but he somehow manages to pull it off.

I should've given Niall a hug before we departed ways. It would've been nice to be in his arms one last time.

No Greg, stop. Don't think like that. You are going to make it out alive and you are going to see Denise and Theo and most certainly Niall again.

Just as I'm about to enter I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see it's Harry. What the frick does this bïtch want? I was expecting Niall. Foh.

Ignoring him I enter the room and immediately regret it. Harry looks past my shoulders and gives off the most high pitched scream I have ever heard in me entire life and runs away. Typical.

The room is absolutely flooded and the smell is just atrocious. How did Niall manage to do this all on his own?!

Sighing to myself I take out the plunger and begin my work on unclogging the toilet.

Yes, Niall clogged the toilet and now I'm here to fix it.

I move the plunger at a steady pace in and out, in and out. After 5 minutes I wipe the sweat off my forehead and sigh to myself. This is too much work for one person to handle.

I really wish Niall were here right now or maybe even Harry. Just as I'm about to continue attempting to unclog the toilet I feel another tap on my shoulder. Expecting it to be Harry I turn around and smack him with the dirty plunger as hard as I possibly can.

But it wasn't Harry, it was Niall ! It was my brother, Niall!!!!! He came for me, he actually came ! I thought he would be out the house by now bu- OH MY GOD I JUST SMACKED NIALL WITH A PLUNGER.

Gasping to myself I run over to Niall and start apologizing to him repeatedly and how I thought he was Harry. Niall just lays on the floor groaning and muttering profanities.

Why is it me that always messes everything up?