Chapter 5

Chase's POV

''Chase?'' I heard whispering. I felt someone shake me awake. ''Chase?'' I heard it again.

I groaned little and opened my eyes. I saw Mr. Davenport look at me with concerned look. ''Hey, how do you feel?'' He asked in worry.

I didn't answer. just nodded. I layed my head back down. ''Hey'' He start. He bent down next to me''Are you okay?'' He said in worry.

''Here,I'll drive. you to school. Mr. Davenport said. I sighed and layed back looked at me.

''Hey hey hey wats wrong?'' He asked in concerned. I sighed.

''Can I stay home Mr. Davenport, I don't feel good?'' ''You are?'' He asked feeling my forehead.

I closed my eyes and he felt my cheek. ''Your worm.'' He sighed. I opened my eyes. ''Okay buddy, I'll let you stay home.'' He said then he smiled. He got up and headed to the kitchen.

Later that day.I have been coughing and sneezing all day. ''Are you okay?'' He asked I nodded.

''Okay.'' He kissed me on the forehead. Later that Adam and Bree and Leo came home.

''Well Hey Big D how was your day?'' Leo asked. ''It was good.'' He replied. ''Hey Mr. Davenport why didn't Chase go to school?'''Adam asked in worried.

''Oh he hasn't been feeling well.'' He replied. ''Awww, Chase. you okay?'' Bree asked coming to me. ''Yeah, I'm fine.'' I said.

Adam come over to me and put his hand up to my forehead.

''He seems normal to me.'' Adam said taking it off. ''Well, now Adam he's a little better.'' Mr. Davenport said.

''Oh.'' Adam replied. He sighed. ''Anyways how was your day?'' Mr Davenport asked. ''Oh it was good, I got B- in english.'' Adam said.

''Wow you gotta you gotta a B-. Mr. Davenport stuttered. ''Yep.'' Adam replied.

Davenport smiled. Then they went in the lab. Then later that day Tasha came home and was cooking super. When she was done.

We ate super. I ate only a little bit though. ''Are you feeling okay?'' Mr. Davenport asked looking at me in concerned. I nodded. Later that night every one headed t bed.

The next morning I woke up with a headache. I got out of my capsule and headed up stairs.

''Hey kido you feeling better?'' I heard Mr. Davenport say. ''Yep much better thanks?''I said as I grabbed my back pack and headed out the door.

At school. I put my books in my locker. I turned around, and you would never ! He pushed me against the locker and ballad his fist up.

He was about to punch me. When the bell. ''I will get you later.'' He said then walked away. I sighed in relief

I headed to class.

After class, I walked to my locker. I heard running coming to me. ''I told you I would back. Trent said then punch me. I groaned in pain. He punch me in the face and it mad a black eye. He kicked me in stomach then walked off. I got up holding stomach, Then Adam Bree, Leo came over to there lockers. I sighed. Later that day We went home. I walked inside with a black eye. Mr. Davenport was in the kitchen. Adam, Bree and Leo walked in the kitchen.

I walked in the bathroom and grabbed Bree's make bag. I put skin make up on and headed in the lab. I saw the rest were down here.

''Hey Chase?'' Mr. Davenport not noticing the make up on. ''Hey Mr. Davenport.'' I replied. ''I see Trent hasn't beat you up this time.'' Mr. Davenport said. I nodded nervously putting my hand on the back of my neck. ''OKay guys, I have a mission for you. Mr Davenport tool us. After telling us the mission, we went out.

At the mission:

''Its freaking hot in here.'' I complained. ''Oh stop your gonna be fine, see, your even sweating, that's good.'' Adam stupidly said. Bree and I rolled our eyes. ''Okay, Lets do this?'' Bree said.

At the lab:

After the mission. We all walked in the lab. ''That was great guys good job.'' Mr. Davenport hig fived us. I smiled a little. ''Hey Chase, you ave something black on your eye?'' Mr. Daveport said coming to me.

''Here let me get it?'' Davenport licking his thumb and smearing it around my right eye. ''No, Mr. Davenport I-I got it don't worry?'' I told his pushing his hand away. ''No I insist, let me do it?'' He asked the licking his thumb again.

''Mr. Davenport, ow ow ow, stop Mr. Davenport your hurting me?'' I asked. ''Hold still, I am trying too.'' He said till he noticed what the black 'mark' was. I gulped. He gasped.

''What is that?'' He asked. ''Um, a-a 'mark'. I lied.

''No you are lying.'' Mr. Davenport.

Then Adam and Bree walked behind us. ''Not, so,fast!?'' Mr. Davenport told them. He turned to face my older sibling. ''I told you guys to watch him, not to not watch him!?'' Mr. Davenport

''Where sorry.'' They ashamed.

''You should be, you know what, for now on, you guys are grounded for a week in till you can get this straight, understand?!'' Mr Davenport said. ''Yes Mr. Davenport.'' They said. ''Good, now go eat and get ready for bed?'' Mr. Davenport told them and they did as they were told a long with Leo.

''And you?'' He start looking at me.

''Why didn't you just tell me this son?'' He asked. I sighed. ''I don't know, I guess I was too scared.'' I told him. He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. ''Look, its okay to be scared but, You can't just not tell me what's going on?'' He said. A tear rolled dow my eye.

''Hey hey hey, Buddy don't cry, okay here sit down?'' He asked and he sat me down on the floor. He sat on the floor too. I had my head facing the floor. '' Hey looked at me Chase?'' He said then he lifted me head up. ''Its okay?'' He said. ''Look, I know about the bullying, but you have to tell your principle first okay?'' He asked. I started to cry a little. ''Its okay?''

''Okay, but what i-if she d-doesn't care?'' I cried. ''Yes she will, I promise you okay, she cares about you guys too much.'' He said. I started to cry even herder.

''Aww come here buddy?'' He asked. I cried in him shirt. He rocked me back and forth and he rubbed my back. '''Shhh its okay, your okay.'' He soothed. I got my head off and sniffled. '''Now.'' He start. '' Are you okay?'' He asked stroking my hair. I nodded. '' Okay, why don't we go to bed, and you can sleep with me tonight. '' Okay.'' I agreed and we got up and headed to bed

Hey guys how was that I hope you like, Feel free to review,. See ya later