Chapter 10

Chase's Pov.

I was in bed, then Mr. Davenport came in.

''Hey Chase its time for school'' He whispered walking to me. ''Okay.'' I Answered.

I got up and got dizzy. I tempted to stand up with out falling. So I did.

''Do you feel dizzy again?'' Mr. Davenport asked in worried.

I nodded. ''Don't worry.'' He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

''You ready for school?'' He asked. I smiled and nodded.

''You ready for school?'' He asked. I nodded and smiled.

''Okay.'' He whispered. He then dived me to school. I walked in the school building and walked to my locker.

Then Trent came down and walked to me. I turned around. and all he did was stand there.

''Um...may I help you?'' I said.

''No.'' Trent said.

''Okay.''I said then turned back around. ''Hey gt away from him?'' I heard someone say. ''Turned around and saw Adam. ''Hey Adam.'' I said. ''Hey.'' He replied.

''Was he bothering you?'' He asked. ''No.'' I shook my head no.

''Are you sure?'' He asked looking at me. ''I'm sure.'' I replied.

''Okay.'' Adam said making sure that Trent's not gonna do anything. ''Would you please go?'' Adam said to Trent.

''Fine, Just fine, you know what, I than I'm gonna stop bullying you for now on, If it takes your for your dad to stop coming here.'' Trent said then he walked away.

''Adam did you hear that?'' I said. ''Yep...congrats.'' Adam said. I smiled.

Then the bell rang. Later that day I went home. I opened the door and saw Mr. Davenport and Tasha.

''Hey guys how school?'' Mr. Davenport asked us. ''It was great.'' Bree replied.

''Yep.'' Adam added.

''Chase, no cuts no bruises oh my god did Trent finally stop bullying you?'' Mr. Davenport said while walked to me and putting hand on my face and my chin. ''Yep.'' I replied.

''Good.'' Mr. Davenport said, then he smiled at me. We all joined the table. We all laughed and ate a snack.

Later that day it was time for bed. I walked in my capsule and Mr. Davenport walked in the lab. I walked to him.

''Hey Dad?'' I said calmly while the others where asleep.

''Yeah.''He said as he turned around. ''Thank you.'' I said.

''For what?'' He said calmly walking to me. ''For yesterday.'' I explained. He smiled at me and he hugged me.

''You're welcome.'' He said still hugging me.

''I will not let anyone hurt you again, and if they do...come and tell me, okay?'' Mr. Davenport said then let go of the hug. ''Okay.'' I replied.

''Okay.'' I whispered. ''Alright now, get some rest?'' He said then I nodded and I headed to bed.

The end

Hey guys I hope you liked it. This the end of the story. Sorry! But I hope you liked it anyways. Thank you for all the reviews. Feel free to review. Bye!!!