Nose Job?

"Zuny, you have a nose job appointment right now", Gfriend's manager told the girl with an uneven nose while she was driving.

"Really, now?" Zuny replied with a dyster tone.

"Yes, we have a great chance of winning the Rookie award. But you can't come there with a nose like that", Mrs. Jang said strictly.

"But we're in a small company. Is it even enough money?"

"We're not that poor! Me Gustas Tu earned us a lot. Plus, SM Entertainmemt is helping us a lot as well"

Joomi sighted. She knew this is her fault in falling, and the nose job will effect when GFriend will get their first paycheck. How more expensive it is, the longer they have to wait.

Even so, she hated how crooked it looked, but fans would bot be a big fan of the plastic surgery.

That's why it would most likely be a secret, but Joomi wanted to tell the fans. Every buddy will notice how her crooked nose will suddenly look nice again.

Her manager parked and got out of the car. Joomi looked stiffer than usual. This was something that she wasn't prepared for at all.

"It can't be that bad", Joomi mumbled to herself.

Since her appointment was in five minutes, she decided to tell her members. Mrs. Jang handled Joomi her phone as the members didn't have any phones so they wouldn't be busy with boys.

A worker in the company handled their phone to the girls.

Joomi
Girls

Yerin
What's going on?

Yuna
Why aren't you practising with us? It's to the huge award shows.

Sojung
Our manager told me that you had another schedule today? But she didn't say what

Joomi
You know how my nose is compared to how it used to be before the accident

Yewon
You don't get an actual nose job-  right?

Eunha
Please don't be a nose job.

Joomi
It's a nose job, and I just got to know that now. It's less than five minutes to my appointment.

SinB
Doesn't the healing progress take a lot of time? It can be failed as well. Isn't this risky?

Joomi
I don't have any problems with this to be honest. I just wasn't mentally ready, and wanted some good luck.

Sojung
Should I come with you?

Joomi
Nah, I'm good

Joomi
Y'all stuck with me when I'm done and can't breathe until its healed

SinB
Why do you know the after surery progress?

Joomi
Because I miss my real nose.

Yerin
Joomi, remember to relax. Don't worry. It's going to be fine.

Joomi
Thanks, unnie. I will.

Sojung
Joomi, don't be scared.

Eunha
I'm freaked out, and I'm not even in her shoes!

Sojung
Uh... BTS will visit us on friday.

Joomi
That's less than two days to.

Joomi
You got to be kidding me. Can't you meet Jin alone?

Sojung
We aren't dating.

Yuna
Yet.

Joomi
I'm locking myself in my room.

Yerin
Your room that you're sharing with Sowon and I?

Joomi
Yes.

Eunha
Who are you even wanting to impress?

Joomi
None. I just don't want to look like a dead zombie.

SinB
She want to impress Namjoon.

Joomi
NO!

Yewon
Oooooh what's the ship name?

SinB
Joojoon...

Yerin
Nami

Yuna
Zujoon

Eunha
Zujoon it is!

Sojung
That's cute. I could definitley see you two together!

call ended

"Joomi, it's time", mrs. Jang reminded her.

The idol sighted and dozed off for a second before she asked an important question.

"Manager-nim, my nose will look exactly like how it was before?"

The manager looked down at her.

"It won't be the same, but better", she told her.

"I don't know if I want that..."

"Too bad for you. It's the company's choice and money. Sorry, but we're not fixing a nose to be decent when we can make it almost perfect"