Online Wonderland

Introducing me

I heard the annoying noise of my alarm clock go on, I quickly opend my eyes to see the gigantic red numbers stare at me. I rushed to my wardrobe to get my clothes I picked a black suicide silence tank top and black riped skynnies. I ran to the bathroom like lightning with my pj's on and my clothes in my hands.

I stripped out of my pj's and got in the shower, the cold water ran down my brused back and legs, I quickly had a shower trying to avoid all my bruses and scars.

I got out the shower, and pulled the warm towel around me. I headed off to the mirror. I just stood there lifelesly, staring at my face with black as coal hair, and snake green eyes, with dark purple and red bruses around my face. I slowly and gently placed my hand onto one of the bruses to find how much it hurts.

I started to brush my black raspunsell hair. After I started to get dressed that moment I realised that I forgot something which was my top. I decided I should run for it and grab it, just hope that my brother won't be there.

I ran into the room as fast as lightning, I quickly grabed my suicide silence shirt and I found my brother staring at me the whole time. "What the fuck do you think you're doing in here Chris?" I shouted at him, hope my father is still asleep though. "I...I, just wanted to see how you're feeling ab" he replied calmly, and yes ab is short for abigail, many people call me that. "Okay I gonna go downstairs now" I said it slowly and quietly.

I walked downstairs to find my father still asleep "great!" I shouted in my head. I quietly took my long green coat, and put my dr.martins shoes on (its a type of shoes) then I realised that my dad is slowly waking up, my heart stopped for a secound or two. "Where the fuck do you think you're going, whore?!" My still drunk dad shouted at me, "s...s...school?..." I quietly replied, "not today bitch!" He shouted angryly at me, I just slowly took my black bag and tried opening the door, then someone griped my hair, to find it was my father, "you're not going anywhere I said!" He looked really angry at that moment, "for fuck sake mun, just leave her alone or I'll be there in a matter of secounds!" My brother's head popped out, I gently smiled at Chris, then realised something hit me in my shomach, it felt like a train hitting you every time, then I realised that it was my dad, then my brother quickly ran downstairs and griped my dad on his shoulders and pushed him onto a wall, to be honest my brother did have a big advantage over my father because Chris is tall and my dad is smaller than him and drunk. "Run ab I'll be fine here" he shouted without looking at me, I then opened the door and ran, holding my stomach with one hand.

I ran as fast as I could to collage, another day getting called names and beaten up in collage, happy days... , "alex!" I cried, "abi!", alex was my best friend since primary school, she had long bright red hair and chocolate brown eyes.