1

A/N: Hi there! 

This was requested ages ago on the tumblr and I finally got to it! Content warning for BDSM elements and sexual themes in general. This has undergone no BETA except for my own editing, so mistakes are on me as always. If fiction about real people isn't your thing please don't read thank you.

--

Karlie's dress is short. Black and tight and she plainly notices Taylor wanting to tear it off the second their eyes meet.

"How do I look?" Karlie asks anyway, with her trademark sunshine-y smile in place, doing a silly little twirl.

She can feel Taylor unabashedly devouring the sight before her, then finally, she smirks in approval and Karlie responds with a grin of her own, mission accomplished.

"Exquisite!" Taylor finally announces, as she struts over to wrap her arms around Karlie's waist; pulling her close for a kiss that is full of promise.

Taylor looks amazing herself, of course. In heels that give her a slight height advantage over Karlie for once, as well as a short, tight little number of her own and to top the look off, those signature red lips.

"You don't look bad yourself," Karlie admits and the hoarse tint that has snuck into her voice reveals just how pleasant she finds her girlfriend to look at in this very moment.

"Well, thank you," Taylor almost purrs and there's a note of tease in her tone.

Karlie isn't entirely sure how the singer's lips find their way to her ear, but the sensation of hot breath against her skin is enough for the younger woman to feel herself start to drip in response.

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special," Taylor remarks, half-sarcastically. She then proceeds to tug at Karlie's earring with her teeth, not hard enough to damage the jewelry, but definitely hard enough to make Karlie's ear sting.

"If you behave tonight I might make you feel really special later..."

At those words Karlie immediately leans towards Taylor's neck, grazing it with her teeth and most definitely leaving a mark.

It's a bold and potentially risky move, but she feels Taylor shiver ever so slightly at the touch. More kisses are dropped down her neck and it seemingly takes all of Taylor's willpower to finally pull away.

Karlie has wrapped her arms around Taylor before she can make the distance between them too significant.

"What if," she suggests, "we just skipped the party?"

"Oh; baby, you don't want to do that." Taylor warns darkly, "skipping is not an option, Lily would never forgive us, but keep this up and I'll have no choice but to take you up that little dress of yours and then we'll be late."

"Only a little..."

"It's not your birthday, be nice..."

"Fine," Karlie agrees, "I'm so sorry I want you!"

"Oh rest assured, the minute we get out of there I'm giving you what you want. As long as you watch that pouty mouth of yours and behave."

Karlie lowers her gaze, feeling herself sinking ever deeper into submission space at Taylor's tone and demeanor. She shuffles her feet and then, "I'll be good."

"Was that so hard?" Taylor asks wrapping her arm around Karlie's waist and running her fingers up and down her hip bone a couple of times, encouraging her to speak.

"No."

"No?"

"No, Domina."

"That's more like it," Taylor praises a little absentmindedly, "Come on, Angel, the driver's already downstairs." She adds softly.

As the couple leave the apartment and walk towards the waiting car Taylor casually hardens her grip on Karlie's hip; reminding the model of how rough and intoxicating Taylor can be when she's in the mood for it.

This, along with the bottom-coded pet name and Taylor's whispered promise of more later is enough for a jolt to run down Karlie's spine, further ruining her underwear.

Fuck, already? Why does she affect me so easily?

Taylor's grip on her waist is still merciless and incredibly arousing.

Karlie sighs inaudibly.

It's going to be a long night.

--

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed that first little taste, more to come when it's not literally 3AM :)