Seven

I fell.....HARD

Chloe's POV

I woke up bright and early, I look up to see Shawn sleeping peacefully, he was so cute and warm but I had to get up anyways. I carefully wriggled out of Shawn's tight grip. I smiled and kissed his forehead as I walked to my washroom, I threw my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

I hurried downstairs almost tripping on my feet. I made myself some ramen and did my online schooling. As I was about to finish I could see that it was only 9, I think I should make a video. I tweeted asking what should i do for my video, i got alot of answers telling me to do a cover. I needed to pick a song. I couldn't find amusing at all,I grunted and leaned back when I realized that there wasn't something to lean on,guess what? I landed on the floor withs thump. Ouch. My back seriously hurts. I couldn't move,than i heard fast padders coming down the stairs.

"Chloe? Chl- shit! What happened?" He asks.

"I fell." I shrug, wincing a bit.

He runs over to me and helps me up

"Are you okay?"

"No, my back hurts."

"Ok let's lay you down"

"I can't get up..."

"Sorry I forgot" he chuckles as he carefully lifted me up bridal style.

He carries my over to the couch and lays me down.

"Stay here, don't move."

"Like I could?" I laugh.

"Right...." He blushes b

I start feeling dizzy, my head aches.

"Stay with me. Don't close your eyes." He begs.

"I....try" I manage to say, I feel my eyes fluttering, as I look to Shawn, I see a tear fall shed as I loose conscious.

Shawn's POV

Holy shit, she's dead, what do I do with a dead person, I check her pulse, oh good she's still there, I quickly grab the phone and call 911 b

"Hello what's your problem?" The lady asks.

" my friend lost conscious and I don't know what to do." I say in one breath.

"Address?" She asks.

"It's --------"

"Ok." And she hangs up.

OMG OMG! Wtf do I do? I sit there holding her hand. A knock at the door, I hurriedly go open it. Once I open it the paramedics come rushing in and take her away from me in just a blink of an eye.

"Wait! I need to go with her!" I yell.

"Fine, get in." The man says harshly. In the ambulance they're testing her blood and stuff. And I'm just here going crazy. When we arrive to the hospital they reel her into a room. When I tried to go in they held me back.

"STOP I HAVE TO GO IN WITH HER" I yell, they finally let go and when I ran to the door it was locked. Shit. I just sit on the floor, in front of the door. I cry softly.

~

The doctor finally came out,

"Sir,your friend just got mildly hurt, she's just asleep right now,you may go visit her." He says, I quickly nod and run in. She was there beautiful as always. I sit in the chair next to her.

"Hey Chloe, I don't know if you could hear me or not. I just feel like it's my fault, for not being there when I actually all happened, I don't know what to do,but I want to show you the chorus of my song I've been working on.

We don't have to be ordinary

Make your best mistakes

Cause we don't have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party,

I'm telling you,

Take your shot

It might be scary

Hearts are gonna break

But we don't have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party." I sang to her.

I felt something squeeze my hand lightly, I look to see Chloe fluttering her eyes.

"Shawn?" She asks.

"Yes baby?" I ask.

"What the fuck happend?"

"You fell."

"Oh. Can I go home?"

"Yeah Let me ask."

"Okay" She smiled brightly as I walked outside. I walked up to the doctor and asked if she could go home today. He told me I would just have to sign a few forms, great.

Chloe's POV

I heard every single thing Shawn said. It was cute. The song, I have ideas for it. Today all I knew, was that I fell.......HARD.