Finn Wolfhard: You're Perfect to Me

I stared at my phone screen with tears streaming down my face. The hate usually doesn't bother me. Everyone gets hate. It's inevitable. But recently its been bad. Like people telling me to end my own life. They call me fat, too skinny, ugly, rude, bitchy, gross. Anything that pops into their head. Just because I'm Finn's girlfriend.

I was actually supposed to hang out with him today, but I canceled because I didn't feel motivated to even get out of bed. I feel worthless and disgusting.

I shut off my phone and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to not pay attention to the pain. I heard a knock come from my door behind me.

"Go away mom." I said thinking it was her since we were the only ones home. "Y/N?" My eyes shot open at the sound of Finn's voice. I stayed quiet hoping he would just leave.

"Y/N? It's me, Finn." He said after a few seconds. "What?" I softly replied. "Are you okay? Why did you cancel on me?" He sounded worried. I let a few tears fall as I let out little whimper. "Y/N? I'm coming in." He opened the door and walked in to see me lying on my bed crying.

"Oh my god, babe, are you okay?" He asked rushing to my bed and sitting next to me. I avoided eye contact and laid there. "Baby, you have to tell me what's wrong." He said rubbing my leg.

I sat up still not looking at him. "Babe." He softly put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up. I looked at him straight in the eyes and started crying again. "Y/N," he started while wiping a tear from my cheek, "please tell me what's going on. It hurts to see you like this."

"It's the hate." I said looking away. "Y/N, you just have to ignore that sh-" "No! Finn, it's getting really bad. They're even telling my to kill myself." I cut him off staring back into his eyes. I started crying uncontrollably. He pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't know it was that bad." He replied while keeping me in a tight embrace.

"Y/N, whatever they tell you, it's not true. You're perfect to me, that's all that matters. You and me. Please don't ever believe what they say about you. You are beautiful, intelligent, talented, and you're my girlfriend. Maybe they don't know how great you are, but I do. And I think you're amazing ."

I nodded and released from his embrace. "Thank you Finn. I think you're amazing too." I let out a little laugh. "There's that beautiful smile that I love." He said with a cute little smirk on his face.

"Now, how about that date?" he asked standing up and grabbing my hand pulling me with him. "Uh I need to fix this first." I replied while pointing to myself. He laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I never knew how happy he actually made me until now.

This one was kind of shorter ig, but I still hope you enjoyed it :)

Happy Reading- Grace<3