Finn Wolfhard: Y/N?

"I'll be here in an hour to pick you up," Finn started as I opened the car door, "bye, have fun with Jayden, I love you."

       "Ok, see you later, love you too." I replied shutting the door after I got out. I blew him a kiss and made my way over to Jayden at the picnic table.

       I've been friends with Jayden since we we're in fifth grade. I haven't hung out with him in awhile and I don't have a license, so my boyfriend drove me here and he's going to pick me up later. Finn knows that me and Jayden are completely just friends, so he was fine with us hanging out. 

       "Hey Y/N!" He waved my way. "Hi Jayden." I smiled and walked up to him.

       "Ugh I remember playing here when we were younger." I said giving him a big hug. "Yeah, I miss that." He laughed releasing from the hug.

       I was having alot of fun. We got to catch up with each other. I've missed him a ton. We just sat on the swings and talked about how our lives are going to pass the hour. It was a little weird though because he asked alot about me and Finn and our relationship.

       "Well I had so much fun with you today, but Finn will be here any second now. Maybe we can do this again?" I asked standing up. "Of course! I don't want to wait to see you as long as I had to last time." He stood up too with a big smile spread across his face.

       "Ok, we'll have to make plans, but I have to go so I'll see you some time soon." I said starting to walk off.

       "Wait." He said grabbing my arm. "Hmm?" I hummed. And next thing I knew his lips were planted on mine.

       I shoved him away, "What the fuck Jayden, you know I'm with Finn."

       "I know." He replied smirking.

       "Y/N?" I heard Finn's voice from behind me.

       I whipped my head around and saw tears running down his pale cheeks. "Finn." I whispered out. I slowly walked to him. I could see his heart breaking in his eyes.

       "Why Y/N? Why would you do that. You said I could trust you with this." He cried out. " Uhm I'm gonna go." Jayden said walking off. "Good! Leave asshole!" Finn yelled after him.

       "Finn. You have to believe me. You can trust me."

       "Then what the fuck was that! Two fucking years Y/N! We have been together for two fucking years! Why would you throw it away like that?" He screamed getting closer to me.

       I jumped at his loud behavior, "Finn, please calm down. Let me explain ple-" He scoffed, "Explain what?"

       "He kissed me, Finn. I swear! I wouldn't do that to you! I love you so fucking much. I would never do anything to try any hurt you! Y'know it hurts ME to know that you think I would go that low." I let more and more tears fall.

       "Y/N, I literally saw you two kissing!"

       "Then you should've saw me push him off!" I raised my voice to his level.

       "Why don't you fucking believe me," I continued, "I am your girlfriend of two years! Just like you fucking said! Maybe listen to me for once, Finn." I got up in his face. He stared down at me with anger and sadness in his beautiful brown eyes.

       "It still fucking hurts to see you kiss another guy! I am so in love with you Y/N. And to see another guy's lips on your's hurts so much. How would you feel if you saw me kiss Sadie or something?" His voice softened

       "It would hurt," I admitted, "but if you said that you didn't kiss her, and she kissed you, I would actually fucking believe you. And not blow up like you right now." I replied crying even more at the thought of him not trusting me.

       "I'm sorry Y/N. I just need some time. Maybe we should take a break." He said turning around and walking to his car. "Finn, please, you can't just walk away from this." He just kept on walking and got in his car. I ran towards it, but he started it.

       I stood there, crying, as the boy who I was in love with drove away. And left me drowning in regret and sadness.