Chapter 10 - Sexcrets

* Erica P.O.V*
I wake up next to Melrose & look at her peacefully sleeping, I gently slide off from up under her and leave.

Sometimes I don't know why I do things, like why I get back at her for how she does me .. why don't I just break up with her? .. is the sex really that good? Am I really THAT attached ? I'm not sure anymore.

All I know is that I have a lot of things to do and I can't let us get in the way of that.

I hop in the car and drive to Passage Village gated community .. I have a lot of secrets. Some that Karrin will never find out.

"Factory.." I say to myself. The front gate opens and I park in my driveway.

This is my secret house.

Well ... that's what I call it anyways. I purchased this house a while ago. With all the money I'm making with Kiro, I had no choice but to buy me something nice.

I stash everything here. I can't risk Karrin finding out about it because once she finds out about THIS. Then she'll find out about everything else.

Like I said before, it's hard living a double life.

I walk in step by step up my spiral staircase leading up to my bedroom and take it all in.

*Iphone ringtone*

"Kiro.." I say straight

"We have a problem Erica" he says

"What's the problem?" I ask

"Terrence left out something about the money we just got"

I hear muffled screams in the background

"Aht Aht" I hear Kiro say to someone

"It has to be washed first. Our friend was running a counterfeit operation as well" he says "isn't that right Terrence?" I hear slicing as well

"Shit, you gotta be kidding me man" I sit on my bed and run my fingers through my hair

"I wish it was different E" he hangs up

I sit on the edge of the bed thinking about what I'm going to do with dirty money. I have no choice but to clean it some how but I have to.

*Karrin P.O.V*

I wake up and Tang is gone just as quickly as she appeared.

Erica isn't here either.

I know this is all fucked up .. I know it is. I love Erica with all my heart. She's my person.

I get up and look out the window, I stand there and take in the view and soak up the sun.

I just wish she knew how much I love her. I just want her to understand that it's just sexual and nothing more. My love for her will be eternal and nobody comes before her or after her. She's just my one.

I call Erica to tell her I love her but she doesn't answer

"Hey baby girl .. I'm just calling to tell you I love you .. I'm not sure if you're at work or you just mad right now but please don't be mad for long. Come home soon"

*Erica P.O.V*
I pull up to the spot where Kiro is holding Terrence. I miss a call from Karrin but it's going to have to wait.

"Tell me what the fuck I'm suppose to do with this Terrence" I smack him

Kiro has him tied up really good I must say. He has his hands tied behind the chair and his mouth taped.

"I'm gonna ask you this ONE time and ONE time only" I say "Tell me where the REST of the money is or I'm going to cap you" I pull out my glock