Chapter 10: What's wrong?

In the morning, the day is simple as usual; the students go to their own class and mind their own business. Jennie and Lisa go to class, but Lisa doesn't bother to speak to Jennie because she thought that Kook and Jennie have something between them.
Until Jennie starts to speak first.

"Lisa, What's wrong with you? I mean you keep ignoring me since yesterday." Jennie.

"Nothing" Lisa.

Lisa walks outside to the cafeteria because it is a break time for them. Jennie follows Lisa until Lisa notices and stops.

"Am I the one who should have asked you what's wrong with you?" Lisa asks in a serious tone.

"I mean we are friends; we should not ignore each other, so I just want to ask you. Sorry if I keep bothering you." Jennie says as she walks away.
---
At the table in the cafeteria

"Lisa!!!!!" Jisoo yells as she waves her hand in front of Lisa.

"Do you still think about Miyana? Don't worry we have already done with her." Rose says as she winks at Jisoo.

"W-what!" Lisa.

"We have already told her that you wanted to break up with her, and she agreed." Jisoo.

"Why did she agree?" Lisa confused.

"What? Don't tell me you stop angry with her!" Rose.

"No! I mean last time I asked her about it. She refused 100% and tries to ask me for another chance." Lisa.

"I told her that I will tell everyone in this school about what she has done to you if she refuses." Jisoo.

"Wow! Why didn't I think about it?" Lisa says as she goes and hugs her best friends.

"Hahahaha... We are your best friends, right? Rose.

Lisa fakes a smile to her best friends because the true reason is Jennie. That keeps bothering her. She starts to feel something with Jennie, and she afraid that she is falling in love with her. That's why she keeps ignoring Jennie in order to forget about her own feeling.
---

In the class

Lisa keeps ignoring Jennie, but Jennie doesn't talk about it anymore. Instead, she ignores Lisa too. Suddenly, the teacher asks the student to work in pairs for a group discussion.

"Jennie! Choose your partner" the teacher says.

Jennie glances at Lisa who ignores her now. Then she tells the teacher.

"I will choose Jisoo unnie." Jennie says that makes everyone confused because she didn't choose her table mate and that's kind of strange.
Lisa is shocked and hurt at the same time but try to remain calm and innocent.

"Would you like to be my partner, Jisoo unnie?" Jennie.

"Who am I to ignore the top student in this class? Hahaha." Jisoo says and smiles that makes her got a glare from Lisa.

Everyone chooses their partner. Jennie with Jisoo, and Rose with Lisa.

They start to discuss the lesson that the teacher told them to discuss.

"Am I your partner or Jennie?" Rose asks in disbelief.

"What were you saying?" Lisa.

"Well, I saw you glare at Jennie. Not once Lisa, but the whole time since we started to discuss. Could I ask you something?" Rose.

"I am not in the mood, Rose. Let's start our discussion before the teacher angry." Lisa.

"Okay, but remember I am yourrrr PARTNER!!!! Not Jennie, Lisa." Rose chuckles.

Lisa gives Rose a glare. Rose stops and starts to discuss.

"Everyone," the teacher says and catches everyone's attention.

"Since we have no more time; We will continue this tmr, so please take a break and go home safely." The teacher continues.

Jennie comes back to her table and grabs her bag and walks to the door without looking at Lisa. Lisa feels something wrong with Jennie, so she grabs her bag and follows Jennie.

"Jennie! Wait for me!" Lisa yells.

Jennie hears it, but she walks faster. Lisa runs after her and holds Jennie's wrist.

"Hey! Did you hear me?" Lisa asks in an angry tone.

Jennie turns her back and shoves Lisa's hand from her.

"I heard it" Jennie.

"W-why" Lisa.

"Is that you want? I asked you last time, but you keep ignoring me. I am the one who should have asked you why right?" Jennie.

Lisa closes her eyes a bit when she remembers what did she say and did to Jennie lately.

"Sorry" Lisa.

"No, Lisa! If you have any problems just tell me, don't ignore me without reason." Jennie.

"I hate those kinds of people." Jennie.

"I am so sorry about my behavior lately." Lisa.

"Don't sorry, Lisa. Just tell me what's wrong with you?" Jennie.

"I just saw you with someone yesterday, and I didn't like him," Lisa says in embarrassment.

Jennie tries to think about who she talked to yesterday.

"Oh!! Is that Kook?" Jennie.

"Maybe yes" Lisa.

"Why? I know that you don't like him, but why you ignore me?" Jennie says in confusion.

"Because he is a pervert! I saw him touching you, and-" Lisa.

"And what?!" Jennie looks at Lisa.

"I don't like to see someone touching you!" Lisa.

Jennie's shocked because of what she heard.

"I- I mean I don't like a pervert who touching my friend. Yes, that's it." Lisa.

"Okay! Don't worry Lisa. He is my best friend. He is like my brother because we know each other since we were young. He is a good person."

"What?! Brother! He is just a brother to Jennie, and why did I do that to her? Aish..!!!" Lisa thought.

"Bye, Lisa I have to go." Jennie.

"Bye" Lisa waves her hand at Jennie.

---

Are you ready for their next comeback?? ❤️