chapter I : my end?

Two years since we last spoke, between then and now the torture since i suffer in the last two years have been worse then the thirteen years I have been here.

My body had been broken and remolded to fit this demon that's meant to inhabited me, i have nothing to show who i was before this, my body has chained, my hair that was blond is now black, my skin is pale, well some of it is, my hands, feet, neck are pitch black......it gets worse when im in the dark, it moves i can feel it slowly eating at me, the only part of me that remains......is my unending hate for that SHE-DEMON.

I've been patient, waiting watching, learning, I've gained some form of awareness as if i can feel them within a certain range before i see them and the best bit, they dont know of any of my progress.

due to the demon trying to take over me, she cant go into my mind not with out damaging me to much for me to be useful.

And she hates failure.

i believe the one called Lazari, her very own daughter wasn't an exception, she was tasked to go and kill one by the name of sally or something along the lines.

But instead they played games and such with each other and acted like they kids, or are they kids.......doesn't matter point is, she had to spend time in the hole also known as my home.

The look on her faces when she seen me for the first time, was around the time that my demon was bonding with me, needlessly she was good after spending a week in here.

I would have laughed if I.........

Someones coming.

shhhh.

We don't want them to know about any of this.

The iron door opens, i hear a grunt and muffled screaming, ah lazari has returned to my home, i wonder what for this time, seems stripes has been a good girl and brought her down.

"How many times are you going to piss her off and keep messing around lazari, you know if you keep this up it'll just get worse".

Stripes let Lazari drop to the cold stone floor across from me, she turns and jumps a little as she see's me watching them.

"What are you looking at" she says to me, i and hear the undertone of fear in her words.

I don't reply, she walks over to me grabs my face to make me look into her eyes

Shit...i feel it coming, the HUNGER, the need to CONSUME, the desire to.........CONSUME.

I look at her then i lash out my jagged teeth latch on to her shoulder as she screams out and blood starts to drop onto the floor, the taste of iron and flesh tingles as it dances on my tongue, the flavor of life, it is unbeatable.

I kick her off, tearing the meat off and blood hits my face and the floor, i feel better, my body is healing but its not fully.

I pull and the chains brake on the links, i freed my self from the shackles, i stumble due to lack of movement and stiffness.

I look at the two, one has passed out from the pain and the other is to scared to move.

I grab Lazari.

"Where.....Is....The....Exit", that's the first time I've spoken in a long time, it hurts, as if there's sandpaper for my voice.

Shes to scared to speak, i drop her and make a move to the iron door, i kick it open and it fly's off the hinges into a few mindless ones, i make my way right and follow the hallway, killing the mindless ones in my way.

I feel more coming, i duck into a room on my left, some kind of store room filled with an odd assortment of clothing. i pull off the bloody rags of clothing of myself.

I pick up some "clean" clothing nothing much, boxes, socks, jeans, a long sleeve top, boots and a thick winter coat all in black.

I wipe my face, clear the blood off, i hear them pass the room I'm in, i open the door  ajar to see if its clear.

I exit the room, close the door behind me and make my way to where it is they came from.

I end up in some kind of throne room, thankfully its empty, as I look around i see a set of large double doors and cold air... the outside.

As i start to make my way to the door, that feeling comes back, the cold feeling in my gut, i duck and roll back as a scythe blade narrowly misses my head.

Who ever she is, she seems confused and pissed off.

I waste no time, I stomp on the knee from the side, a snap is heard as she drops to the floor I knee her temple, shes unconscious.

I leave her and make my way to the doors, more mindless ones start to swarm and form a horde, i feel the markings on my arms and legs start to do something, i move quicker and then i jump, really far.

The doors are just in front of me, i take a swing and they burst open from the impact, splinters and large shards of wood follow me as i land on the snow covered forest, i roll and keep running, don't look back, keep running.

I hear them coming, my heart is pounding everything seems to blur until i reach a waterfall, a large pool of water in underneath it.

Then I turn to see her just coming out of the treeline, her mindless ones and a few or her lackeys are by her.

" I must say, this is a first, I've never in all my years come across a servant as defiant as you Victor."

I don't say anything just watching for the slightest of movement.

" As you can see you have nowhere to turn, nowhere to run, so why don't you come back with us and we'll make sure this doesn't happen again, I'm sure you will hate to go back to the hole no?"

I look at her one last time before i smiles a hellish grin and jump backwards into the ice cold water and get carried away via the river, I can hear her shout in anger from it.

At last.................I'm free.