Chapter III: A Demon in a house of killers

The girls watch as the unknown man drops to the snow covered floor, blood slowly pooling out deflowering the once pure white snow.

Jess clutches her chest, breathing hard but strained due to the three broken ribs and two fractured ribs from the punch.

" Jess It would be wise for you to see nurse Ann, that punch seems to have done a fair amount of damage to you, even if its not fully controlled the boys strength could rival most demonic creature's." Slenda says after seeing Jess in her current state.

"yeah.......I will...but ugh what we gonna do with him, think there's more?"  Jess reply's to Slenda in a strained tone.

"I don't think there is more like this one however I am concerned about something"

"what's that Slenda?" the one in white with the sword askes with a hint of worry in her voice since It's rare worry Slenda to be worried unless its something to do with HER?

"this boy said he doesn't want to go back, I want to know what he means, also his powers are something that he doesn't fully control which means one of two things, either he hasn't know about them for most of life or...."

"or what?" the girl in green askes.

"Or he's one of her proxies" slenda reply's in a low tone

the girls look shocked then look at the young man,.

"take him back to the mansion and make sure he's not going anywhere and get Ann to patch him and jess up, we cant get anything out of him if he's dead." Slenda orders the girls, they listen with a few grumbles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victor wakes to find himself in a similar situation from where he left Zalgias mansion, a shooting pain throbs through his gut as he see's where he was stabbed.

"..............thirty minuets, I survived fifteen years of pain for thirty fucking minuets......" he says in a seldom tone.

the sound of footfalls echo down the hall to where he is, the door opens as victior lets his head rise to meet who ever was there.

the sight of a table with little wheels is pushed in as a lady in a rather risky nurse outfit walks in with the one that had the sword and dressed in white.

The door locks as the one with the sword walks up to him, harshly grabs him by his jaw to make him look at her face.

"so...your heres how its going to work, you will tell us everything, and once we think its enough we'll kill you, now depending on what you tell us depends on if we use our......."toy's" on you or if we just feel like it."

Victor looks at the blond one, " if your going to threaten me you may want to try harder, there is nothing you could do that you she hasn't done to me already."

The one in the nurse outfit narrows her eyes then asks " what do you mean by that?"

Victor turns his head to look at her, " shouldn't you already know, I mean that's where I am right, I've been brought back to her because I ran away, I'm surprised she's not here to do it personally then again this isn't anything new with her" venom drips from his tone.

both girls look a bit surprised and confused, the nurse walks the white one, "Angel go tell Slenda this, see what she says, I need to patch him up".

The one now knows as "Angel" looks likes she going to protest but stops and starts to walk to the door, and leaves.

"so you got a name?" the nurse asks as she starts to prep her tools to sew his wound up.

"what good does it do you to know?" he asks

" I'd like to know what to right down in my report"

"Victor"

"no last name" as she writes down on the clipboard

" being locked up and torchered for fifteen years has a bit of a problem with memory so no, theirs no last name"

she stops writing, puts the clipboard down, walks over to him, "I'm going to need to either unlock your restraints or cut your clothes off either way I need to fix your stab wound or you'll bleed out."

he looks at her then sighs, "not like I can do much in this state so do what you must"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel knocks on Slenda's door then enters when allowed, as she enters the room, while on the plane side, everything serves a purpose.

" has there been a development?" Slender askes Angel.

Angel takes a deep breath, " Yes it seems as if he's been through something similar to what we had planned, maybe even worse by the looks of it, on top of that he......" she stops at the end unsure if she should say due to the bad blood between the two factions.

Slenda raises 'eyebrow', " That he what Angel?" Slenda askes in a calm yet serious tone.

Angel steels herself as she looks at her benefactor before finishing off what she was going to say.

"He believes that we work for Zalgia, based off that and the way he acted, he doesn't know who we are or even that we exist, until Ann finishes with him the only course of action I can think off is if we try and get into his head but before we do that".

"we must ensure its safe to do so there is no back lash towards us" Slender finishes for her.

Angel just nods but before the two can continue with the convocation a loud noise followed by the building shaking as shouting is heard, the two bolt out of the room to find seven members badly hurt, three knocked out and four barely holding on.

Slenda see's that her family is hurt and sees Victor with his arms and legs coated in the black markings, though despite the damage he has done the fact that he's trying to find a way out is what's confusing.

"WHERE AM I , WHY WONT YOU LOT LEAVE ME ALONE, FITHTEEN YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?! " victor shouts in a almost panic state, the fear of this unknown place and all these new people,  if he can call them that, since he thought that he was back at her place, in the cell he called home for the past fifteen years.

The others unsure on what to do, Slenda slowly walks up her hands out to try and defuse the growing situation.

{All  of you, step back slowly and let me handle this, move the others away so their safe} she says telepathically.

As they do victor gets nervous and more on guard, he turns his attention to the faceless women slowly walking towards him.

"My name is Slenda and to answer your question, your in my mansion" she answer's him.

He looks confused but doesn't drop his guard as he watches for any movement while piecing everything together.

"You're mansion, how can this be you're mansion, doesn't this place belong to your master" he reply's to her, venom dripping with every word uttered from his lip's.

Slenda is seen to get visibly agitated from being told that Zalgia his meant to bee her master.

"I can assure you that no one within this building is apart of her group, in fact we are being hunted by her" she answers to him.

He doesn't seem convinced but relaxes a small bit.

"And how am I meant to trust you in saying that you her enemies?" he askes making sure he's a safe distance away

"I can show you, if you let me".