Chap 13

"Daniel?" Jonah said. "Oh, old buddy!" He said and had that 'bro hug' with him. "How's everything?"

"Zach. That drug dealer, he got killed by the same guy. I never thought that Corbyn is going to be a successful killer. This game of him just making me feel so confused. We can't even find him." Daniel said. "I'm waiting for him to text me but nothing. But, the truth will be out." He added.

"Yes, he's going to pay for it. I can't wait for the day he's going to jail. He messed up my mind. This is just... A bunch of bullshit!"

***

"Jack?" You woke up but he's not by your side. "Jack??" You said again. You heard the click sound. As the door opens, you see Jack holding a tray. There's a bagel and 2 cups of coffee. "Jack... You're literally the best boyfriend ever!" You said. He sets it on your bed and kiss you on your cheeks. It's freaking 9 am in the morning but, who cares?

"I know. That's why I need you and we complete each other. I make you breakfast and you eat them. Am I right?" He said. "I second that."

"Good morning, lovebirds!"

It's your mum. "Jack, I'm sorry that I didn't get to greet you yesterday, honey but you know, you're always welcome here. Anytime." Your mum smiled at him. "Mum, did you heard like anything bout dad?"

"No. But, he did mentioned that the company is in a good hands. But, yeah, I'm not sure if you've got a text from Daniel or not but- " You check your phone.

Daniel : He did it again but not towards a woman. We're still trying to find him and just stay at home at the moment.

"Mum." Your mum nodded. "I know, darling." Jack put his hand on your hips. "Come here." You rest yoir head on his shoulder. "I'm sure everyone is trying their best to make sure no ones going to get hurt by him. Relax and take a deep breath. You and everyone around you, we'll get through this together. No matter how hard it's going to be."

***

"Are you seeing someone?" Chloe asked him. "Nope. We're on date again. It's obvious I'm single."

"Yeah. Again. Another date with this Mr cutie." She added. "Why's everyone calling me that? I ain't that cute... " He said. "You're, a cutie." She said as she's playfully elbowing him. "Dang girl. You're a real cutie." he added.

"I guess thanks?"

"Your most welcome." He grinned. "So, where have you been? You have been MIA..." She said. Chloe probably knows what's up but it's so obvious if she gotta act like he knew what he has been up to. "Well, killing, singing. All those interesting things..." He said, lowering his voice.

He pick up the knife and fork. He cuts the steak slowly and "That's how it goes." Chloe only looked at him. She's kinda scared but she's good at acting anyway. "Oh, okay...." She sips the orange juice and starts eating the salad. "Do you want some?"

She only smiled at him while nodding. "There you're. Eat well." He said. It sounds sweet but creepy once you figure out what kinda person he's. "You too, Corbyn."

"I'm glad that you decided to stay at my place." Chloe said. "Yea, and I get to see that beautiful face of yours..." She blushed. "Hey, you know how to make me shy, huh?"

"Of course, I'm though... I heard girls like compliment. So I tried it out and it works."

***

"Thanks for the coffee again, babe."You said. He's sitting there and reading a book."No problem, sweetheart." He said flipping through the next page of it. "You're into books now? Jack?"

"Yes. I'm obsessed with it now."

"That's real quick." You looked at the bokk cover. 'How to stay positive' is written on it. "Jack. You're optimistic person and you don't have to read that. Focus on me." You said, jokingly but his eyes still stick at the book.

"I'm kinda need a motivation. That's why I read this and, I recommend you to read this as well. I want us to have a healthy mind. I know you've been bad depression before. It's time to be positive again. I know you're struggling but I don't want to be that old Belle. You're so much better now and I hope you really know that. I'm not in your place and I don't know how you're really feel but I can see the pain. "

***

"Do you want to play a game?" Chloe said. She hold his hand and lead the way to her bedroom. "Okay, I'm going to tie you here and I'll give you a suprise.... Are you on?"

"Sure."

She goes to the kitchen and take the rope. She dialed the 911 and put her phone back in the drawer. "Hey." She said. She's talking in the most sensual way to distract him. "Is this some-

She put a finger on his lips."Rule 1,no talking." He smirked as she put her hand on his chest. He's bout to touch you but "Nope, sweetie. Rule 2,no touching." He frowned and look at her, annoyed.