Chap 15

BONUS CHAPTER

"Jonah! Daniel!" You said. Both of them wave at you. They're still in the deep conversation when you called their name from across the street.

You wait for the street to get clear and approach them. "It's been a long time, mate." You said. Jonah and Daniel gives you a friendly hug and offering you to take a seat.

"I know. I heard that Corbyn went to your house? I wonder how he's doing now...."

"He's good, man. He has been doing a lot of volunteering work. He's not longer that psycho murderer. Daniel said."Yeah, I'm glad he made it. He gets to be that normal Corbyn again."
"I know that everyone is happy about it..." He added.

"So, are you guys like on date?"

Both of them look at each other. They give you that 'what?!' look as if they're confuse. "I mean, not that both of you, date each other. Yea, something like going out on date with a girl?"

"My answer for your question is no. I'm so caught up with my busy life. I've no time for love, Belle..." Daniel looked at you and pouted. "Why? What was that? Did you just-

"Stop trying to be cute."

You had a good time chit-chatting with two of them. You can't help but the past still haunting you. You can't escape from thinking bout it. How terrified were you and somehow it drives you crazy. You could be the next victim or it could be anyone that's in your life. But, you, always believe, that every cloud has a silver lining. Shawn's son got found a few months after Corbyn get into the jail.

Not every bad start ends with a bad ending. You never knew that, you became a much stronger person. You never expect that 2 deaths of people that you love could gave a major impact on your life. It's awful but, sometimes you gotta be prepared for whatever that's going to come.

THE END

author notes : i hope you guys enjoy this story. Sorry for all the wrong spellings or grammar usage. I'll try to improve it!! But, I've a new fanfic soon! Stay tuned! x