Chapter 1: What The Hell

"Arghhh, my head."

You groan as you sit up, holding your hand to your forehead. You look around, but everything still blurs. After a few moments, you gain consciousness and start to see and hear things normally again. 

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

You turn your head to see bright headlights right in front of your eyes. 

"ARGH MY EYES!"

You shout as you quickly shield your eyes with your hands.

"EY LADY, get outta the way!"

The driver shouts from his rolled down window. 

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

You hear the honks of the cars and angry shouts of the people behind him. You stand up and yell a quick sorry and dash out of the way. The driver and the cars behind him zoom away while you just watch. You sigh an mutter,

"Rude..."

Wait... You think as you turn around. You gasp as you take in the view of the beaut- HORRIBLE town/city! The streets were filled with people who looked horrendous. Some of them were robbing stores, some of them were arguing. Basically, there were only a few people just walking down the street and not committing some type of crime or creating some kind of chaos. What was this place? Why were you here? You didn't know, but you were about to learn.

"HEY YOU!"

You shouted to some random spider monster thingy on the street that was carrying some... WAIT, Is that cocaine? HOW IS HE CARRYING IT OUT IN THE OPEN WITHOUT ANYBODY REPORTING HIM? You thought, mouth agape.

"Whaddaya want lady, can't ya see I'm tryna sniff some cocaine?!"

"Calm down, I'm trying to get answers. What is this place?"

"Really?"

"Yes, where am I?"

"Wait, kid, you really don' know where ya are?"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ASKING GENIUS?"

"Alright, alright yeesh kid."

"The name's Angel Dust, but you can call me Angel."

"You're in hell, kid."

"IM IN WHA- Wait I'm not surprised I killed myself anddd two police officers."

"Have a nice day Angel!"

"Wait kid!"

"Yeah?"

"Where exactly do ya think you're gonna stay? You don't have any cash on ya."

"Oh, right."

You look down to your feet.

"Don't worry kid, I gotta place where you can stay."

"Really?"

You stare back at Angel with a confused and excited look.

"Yup, you'll just have to follo-"

Just as Angel was about to finish his sentence another demon took the cocaine out of his hands.

YOINK

"HEY!"

Angel shouted in alarm.

"Up yours, drag show."

Replied the stranger as he ran. But then suddenly, a meteor/ rock crashed onto him. You gasped as Angel ran towards the now dead stranger.

"OH MY GOD!"

Angel shouted. Wow, he really does have a heart, I didn't know demons had hearts. Wait, im a demon now aren't I? Well shit. You thought.

"MY DRUGS!"

Nevermind.

"ANGEL WHAT THE HELL!"