ACTUAL Chapter 7: Confrontations

(If you're a boy just switch all she/her's with he/him's)

You were standing in front of Alastor's door, rubbing your arm while trying to woman (or man) up. You had decided to confront him on what had happened yesterday in the elevator. You gulped as you raised your arm to gently knock on the door.

Knock

Knock

No answer.

Just as you were about to leave Alastor opened the door, pulled you in and said, "Who's there?" You laughed at his little joke and opened your mouth to speak, but you were surprisingly silent.  Alastor raised his brow as he twirled his microphone cane around in his hands. "Is there anything you'd like to say to me, darling?"Alastor said with a smirk on his pale face. You took a deep breath,"oksorememberthelevatorincidentlastnight,yeah,IcouldntsleepbecauseIwasthinkingabutitsomuchandIjustwantedtotellyouthisfornoreasonokayimofftowhereverimofftonnowbye!" You said before attempting to run out of Alastor's room. 

You failed. Alastor held your arm and spun you around. "I enjoyed torturing you, sweetheart, that was all that was," Alastor said with a grin. "Oh." You said with a happy expression. "OH, OH, OH!" You said with a large grin on your face. "It's a good thing that a freakish loser like you doesn't like me in any way, PHEW!" You said with confidence as you attempted to walk out of the room again. Alastor pulled you back inside a second time. "If you talk to me in that manner ever again I will rip out your intestines and enjoy eating them just as much as I enjoyed torturing you in that elevator, got it?" Alastor said with dark eyes, enchantment table letters surrounding him (lol). Suddenly, the old you flew back inside of you, "You think you scare me old man, I could dropkick you onto the floor in milliseconds you pointy horned, cannibal, strawberry piece of shit." You said before quickly exiting his room.

 You dashed into your own room and slammed the door shut. Your back hit the door as a force pinned you onto it. "I didn't like your tone dear," Alastor said, his grin replaced with a menacing scowl. You were truly frightened this time, Alastor had never frowned before. Alastor threw you onto your bed and suddenly appeared on top of you. Your eyes widened as you tried your best to try and get out of his tight grip, but you were unsuccessful.  Alastor's face got closer, and closer, and closer... "Yo fucktard, I got strawberry pie all over the couch, can you tell Charlie that you had your period on it or somethin-", "HOLY CRAP, WOAAAAAAH, Al's finally gettin' some pussy!" Angel Dust yelled into the hallway. Husk quickly appeared beside him, "This is some weird fucking shit right here" Husk took a huge sip of his booze." I mean, this loser gets to bang (Y/N) before I do, not fucking right if you fucking ask me fucker." You narrowed your eyes, "You don't have to say 'fuck" 50 times in one sentence you alcoholic swine." Husk threw wiped his mouth. "A cat, I'm a fucking cat." You pushed Alastor off of you, got up and grabbed Husk by the collar, "STOP SAYING FUCK FOR FUCKS SAKE." 

"YOU SAID FUCK, WHY CAN'T I FUCKING SAY IT YOU FAT FUCK?"

"DONT CALL ME FAT YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD!"

"ILL CALL YOU WHATEVER THE FUCKING FUCK I FUCKING WANT FUCKER."

Alastor and Angel just watched everything happen. "So, wanna bang?" Angel said to Alastor. "Haha, no."