7

2pm || Soonyoung's apartment

Soonyoung took off his shoes and quickly went into his apartment.

He look much more happy and excited than usual.

"Jihoon! Jihoon! Jihoon!" Soonyoung screamed loudly , waking up the small grumpy boy.

"Yes i have ears , the fuck do you want?"

"I- got an A for my maths!" Soonyoung exclaimed.

"You what?" Jihoon widened his eyes and got up from his bed.

"Good job Soonyoung. I've taught you well." Jihoon smiled.

Jihoon was proud, really proud of Soonyoung, and himself for teaching him of course.

"Yes, do you have any gift for me?" Soonyoung pouted.

"No, what do you want?"

Soonyoung smirked and eyed jihoon.

"I want you."

Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon and pulled Jihoon towards him, making the smaller boy facing him.

"you know you've been tempting me since the first day i met you." Soonyoung whispered while facing jihoon's face, which is only few feets apart.

"i- urgh-" before Jihoon could say anything, Soonyoung mashed his lips against Jihoon's.

Both of them were kissing passionately, leaving butterflies to each others stomach. Soonyoung slide his tongue to Jihoon's , sending electrical impulse to his body.

Jihoon has never experience all this before since he doesn't know much about love and relationship. Soonyoung was definitely the first one makes him feel like that, makes him feel heated and blood rushing throughout his body.

Soonyoung pulled away the kiss and went to Jihoon's collarbone. 

"Soon-what are you d-doing."

"don't worry, i just want everyone to know that you're mine." Soonyoung said and continued nibbling Jihoon's bare collarbone, sending shivers to him.

"Done!" Soonyoung got up, feeling satisfy with the mark he gave it to the little man.

"Oh fuck, how am i suppose to cover this?"