Chapter 29 (mature)

Warning: this entire chapter is rated mature for its very strong sexual content.

You have been warned, so, for those that are not skipping....

I hope you have your Holy water ready

Enjoy!

Also, please leave comments. I've never written anything like this, so I need to hear from you all.

━━━✦❘༻💜💜💜༺❘✦━━━

"I said... Please, don't stop."

~~~

Seokjin's right hand lays flat on top of Taehyung's left as he slowly guides the younger's fingers down, dipping underneath the waistband of his boxers. Tae can feel a slight tremor in the older's hand while it leads him. The young singer finds it endearing how Jin can be so bold yet still so nervous at the same time.

Tae's darkened eyes watch intently as Jin's own begin to roll back and disappear behind his lids when his fingers finally make contact onto the older's length. Seokjin's long crooked fingers delicately caress the back of his hand, while Taehyung continues to permit his hyung to lead his movements. The older lets out a low groan as he guides Taehyung's actions, helping the young singer adjust his strength with each stroke up and down.

Taehyung slowly leans over, allowing his lips to tenderly kiss at the side of Jin's neck. He mouths at the skin underneath for a few moments before letting his lips travel further down. Taehyung then opens his mouth wide, permitting his long tongue to venture out and lick it's way over to the older's chest.

Jin breaths out another low moan just as Taehyung's teeth graze over the top of his left nipple. The new sensation added with the feeling of Tae's hand wrapped tightly around his hardened member makes his body writhe in the guilty pleasure.

Seokjin pushes his hips forward as his left hand comes up to grip hard into Taehyung's hair. His right hand soon follows suit, letting go of Tae's own so that the younger may proceed his strokes without further aid.

Something changes within Taehyung when he feels the older's harsh pull on his soft locks. It's almost as if a switch is turned on, unleashing the caged beast that rests within himself. All of his pent up sexual energy that has been pushed aside for the last few weeks begins to unravel itself, pouring out onto the gorgeous creature beside him.

God, Tae wants to devour every inch of him. He wants to leave deep purple bruises all over Seokjin's beautiful unmarked body.

At the thought of creating his own personal masterpiece onto the older's bare skin, Taehyung's mouth releases Jin's nipple and moves back up to the crook of his neck. He allows his teeth to scrape along the surface while his tongue and lips suck on the sweet flesh residing underneath.

His grip on the older's thick member tightens as he begins to pump faster and harder. His ears delight in the loud lewd noises that he is able to pull from Seokjin's panting form.

Jin's senses are going into overdrive. His heart is pounding so hard withing his chest that it feels as if it is about to explode. His hands remove themselves from Tae's hair to begin pulling up at the younger's shirt.