Chapter 33

━━━✦❘༻💜💜💜༺❘✦━━━

Seokjin had thought a lot about Yoongi's words since yesterday. The wise Genius Min's insight had led the eldest of bangtan down the proverbial path of enlightenment. Meaning... that he had finally made up his mind to speak with Taehyung the first chance that he could.

He wanted to voice out his concerns about their would-be relationship, and feels that he needs to be clear with Tae about his personal apprehensions. Jin truly only wants what's best for his young dongsaeng. He would never jeopardize Tae's hopes and dreams for his own selfish wishes.

Additionally, Jin needs to also make sure that Taehyung really understands what it would mean if the two of them were to be together; the lies that would be told, and the secrets that would be held, or what could happen to them if their relationship was to be revealed.

Is Tae honestly ready to face these types of consequences?

Is he, himself, also ready?

Seokjin still doesn't know the answer to those questions, but one thing that he is now certain of is the fact that he wants to at least try. He wants to be that one constant within the younger's life. Someone that Taehyung can always confide in. To be the rock that binds them into a solid foundation that reaches far beyond that of mere friendship. The person that will always be there to bring a smile to Taehyung's face when needed, or possibly to lend a shoulder for comfort if the situation calls for it. Seokjin knows for sure now that he wants to embrace the younger with his entire being...

To care for him...

And even...

To love him...

Being so close yet so far away from the younger over the last few days has left a deep longing within Seokjin's heart. He can't understand why it has taken him this long to finally realize what has been right in front of him this whole time. 

An untold truth... That without Taehyung, he isn't whole. His heart isn't full.

Taehyung completes him.

Upon coming to this conclusion yesterday, Jin couldn't wait to speak with the younger. After having no luck during their outing through the city, he waited for Taehyung's return to their shared suite that same night.

However, the younger never came back to their room. No, instead, Tae had chosen to go have a sleepover with Minho.

Minho...

Honestly, Jin is about tired of Minho's presence. Every time that he thought he might have a moment to speak with Taehyung yesterday, Minho would come bouncing in and interrupt them. Seokjin can't stand how much the other male touches Taehyung. Does he have to put his hands all over him constantly? Continuously rubbing the younger's shoulders, or playing with Tae's earings. Truthfully speaking, the public displays between the two were becoming quite sickening for the older to watch. Seokjin physically shudders while he remembers the happenings of their city outing. 

Now standing alone inside if his and Taehyung's shared hotel room, Jin let's out an exasperated sigh while he leans his hands onto the elongated oak dresser that decorates the side wall. He breaths out heavily as he slowly raises his eyes to meet themselves within the reflection of the matching wood framed mirror that hangs above it.