Part Two

We finally arrive at school. Genji grabs helmet from the trunk as Hanzo and I have a conversation about sandals.

A black truck pulls up and out steps a guy wearing my favorite number jersey. 24.

"Be right back." I say to no one in particular.
I jog over to the car and jump onto the player the best I can. I mean, he's 6'2 and I'm 5'3.

I throw my hand around his neck and wrap my legs around his stomach.

"Lacroix." he says kissing my check.

"Reyes." I respond.

I hear Hanzo chuckle in the distance. We make are way over to the boys. Gabe sets me down and  intertwines his large fingers into my small childlike ones.

"Ooh, cheerleader and football player couple. How original." Hanzo teases.

I lightly punch his arm with my open hand. "Genjis dating a cheerleader." I say.

"I know, I can't get away from them!"

-time skip-

I sit in the stands with all the other girls while they call the names of the player.

"Number 76, Jack Morrison." the announcers voice blasted over the speaker. Pretty much every girls screamed. I rolled my eyes but still clap.  Jacks nice and all, I've hung out with a few time because he's one of Gabe's best friends. But i don't know why every girl just goes crazy over him.

•A/N oof ik just deal with them being friends lol•

It's half time and we're up 12 to 7. It's time for us to go on. We all stand in the middle of the field, everyone watching us. I don't know why i do this. Everyone watching us gives me so much anxiety. I scan the audience I search of someone I know.

The music starts blaring and I try to focus. I had to focus I was being stunted. I got up in the air and did everything I was supposed to. I glance over to the side to see that Fareeha had been dropped. I sigh and blink in frustration. We carried on with our routine and the game continued afterward.

We won 17 to 10.  Angela and I made our way down to collect our mans. Jesse, Genji, Jack, Gabe, and Hanzo we all on the ground by the field. We walk up and stand by our friends. Jesse pats me on the back.

"Nice job out there, Lacroix. You too Ang!"

We all head back the parking lot. I thank Genji for driving me and then climb into the passenger seat of Gabe's truck.