Part Four

The bright sun beamed through the window. It must have been about 8 am. Gabe was still asleep. I lay curled up next to him, with my head on his bare chest. This, right here, is my favorite place. In his arms. I look up at him. He's so pretty, and he's all mine. 

I realize that i'm still wearing his shirt. We had fun last, if you know what I mean ;).  I reach up pet his beard gently. I nuzzle my face into his warm chest as it rises and falls steadily.

To my surprise pulls me slightly closer and kisses the top of my head. Our eyes meet.

"Lacroix."

"Reyes."

-time skip-

I open my door, one plate in hand.

"Breakfast, mon amour." i say once i'm in my room and away from the cameras.

From under that plate, I pull out a second.

"Woah, really tricked 'em there, Babe." Gabe joked.

"I know" I said sitting down on my bed next him.  I scraped some eggs onto my plate and gave him the rest.

-time skip-
"So wait," I laughed. "your 12 year old cousin asked you how many times we had sex?"

He chuckled then nodded.

"What did you say?"

"More than you ever will."

I lightly backhanded his chest and laughed a little.

"You asshole." I said said still laughing.

Suddenly my door slammed open and he was  standing there. Shit.