Bath unlike any other🍋

I was listening to Resistance by MUSE, Stole your car by Charlotte Lawrence and Faking It by Sasha Sloan. However, I recommend you to choose something that works the best for you to get in the mood...and yes I mean🍋"the mood" 🍋enjoy! (A glass of your favourite red wine is also recommended🍷 if you're not an adult/or pregnant then strawberry juice I guess😝).

~
The bubbles were softly covering my skin while I was taking in the smell of lavender.

Lavender is my favourite flower. I like the way bees are flying around it every time it starts to bloom in the spring and the smell of it always calms my nerves.

And that's exactly what I need right now.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the quietness of the room. I deeply needed time alone like that.

~~~

I was playing with the bubbles when suddenly I heard someone open the door and walk in. I turn my head to see who caused the noise.

I quickly covered my chest in shock at who I saw.
Tom stopped before the bathtub. He kneeled not for a second letting his eyes off me. I was unable to speak clearly. My mind was going on like crazy.

What is he doing here?! Why is he looking at me with that daredevil expression...Thank god I have the bubbles... wait what?!

I didn't manage to speak a word. It was just my eyes that were screaming at him in shock. In exchange, he gave me one of his amused smirks.

"Isn't this what you've always wanted?" He supported his chin with one of his hands as he leaned forward on the bathtub.

"I...how could you...?" I gave him something between a desperate and confused look.

"Sshhh...just enjoy it, that's all you need now." He whispered while moving his hand down the tub into the water. "You don't want anyone to hear us, do you?" I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying. I just stared at his hand. Slim yet manly with long fingers and visible veins.

Oh god, how I love those hands-on guys.

I was unable to do anything else besides watching his hand move closer and closer until it touches my skin. Holy shit. I closed my eyes feeling myself surrender to the sensation.

Tom moved his hand so carefully that just the tops of his fingertips were gliding over my skin.

He was slowly tracing his way up my leg while studying my reactions with his blue eyes. I wasn't able to withstand his stare so I rather kept my eyes closed.
When his fingers reached the inner part of my thigh I almost froze as it was giving me intense chills around my whole body.
I arched my back a little at the expectation of where is his hand going next.

To my surprise, he pulled his hand out of the water instead of continuing between my thighs.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with confusion.

I was aware that the redness of my cheeks must've been visible at this point.

But before I was able to say anything out loud he covered my mouth with his other hand. He was observing me with a sincere devious look.

Then with a wandless charm, he let the water drain out of the tub. However, he did not release his hand until the bath was fully drained.

"You liked it, didn't you?" He said with an amused smirk. "Shame, I decided there are other things I should be doing right now." He stood up with his last words. I couldn't believe it. As much as I didn't want to admit it - I wanted his touch, more of it.