Outcome II.

I stepped back and looked at him - I was full of emotions. Those emotions I felt when I was in his head. His emotions. Desire. Joy. Excitement... and it was... it was all connected to me. He looked at me as if he was ashamed and angry - but the most important expression on his face was the look of surrender. He knew. He knew what I saw and he was aware that now it was useless to lie.

To my surprise, he started talking about something else.
"You didn't... you didn't lie. You're unhappy even though you have a family." He said and judging by his look he was surprised. He didn't expect it.
"You're almost like me...," he paused, "I didn't believe it." The last part he whispered as he looked away from me. Originally I wanted to scream at him for getting in my head but now it was all gone. I understood him because I've been in his head too. I saw his pain.

"Don't act like you haven't seen it." He said and looked back at me with furrowed brows.

"I have...," I smiled a little, "but you've seen the same in my head," I added.
"What?" He replied confused.
"That most of my happy moments were about when I was with you," I said as I stepped closer to him.

His puzzled look was replaced by relief. "So, we don't have to act like we don't care about each other now," I whispered.
"No." He said with a firm voice, almost as if it was more of a decision than a simple agreement.

He leaned closer and looked down at me. He put his hand under my chin and lifted it.
"We don't," and with that, he pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes immediately. It felt like a million butterflies were twirling in my body. I answered his kiss hungrily. I wanted this for so long that I didn't hesitate even for a second. I cupped his face with my hands in a desperate motion to press him closer. I wanted to inhale his scent and touch that soft, warm skin of his forever. As if he heard my thoughts he picked me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his torso. He pressed me so hard to his chest. I was still dressed just in that shirt. So when he gripped me like that I felt his hands on my bare skin. It feels so good when your desire is finally returned and oh - he returned it with such intensity. I was losing myself in his touch, his kisses, his warm breath and I wanted to get lost in him completely. I needed it. We needed it.
"Make love to me," I whispered but with a sense of urgency, in his ear. "Please," I moaned as he was slowly kissing the skin on my neck.
"Hmm, should I?" He whispered back with such a deep seductive tone that I shivered all over my body.
He put me on the bed, and I sat on my knees so I was higher and he could take my shirt off.
"You're so beautiful like that," he whispered. I blushed as he said that. Then I rose and started to kiss him again while I was unbuttoning his shirt. I admired his muscles as he was taking them off. He tossed it behind himself and undressed the rest.
Oh, how I love lean boys with slightly visible muscles. Fuck, he's so hot.
I couldn't withstand it any longer. As soon as he undid his belt I pulled him into bed. He pressed himself onto me. That sensation of our bare skins touching was so arousing. We kissed so passionately, that we were almost not breathing. That's how we were yearning for each other. It all felt so right as if everything led to this moment.

Suddenly he pulled himself up.
"What's wrong?" I asked softly.
"Do you really.. do you really want to? Even after... you know - what Frederick did?" It took him an eternity to say it, but I was patient for I knew it was because he cared. It took me a while to realize what exactly he meant.

"Oh no!" I covered my mouth surprised.
"You thought? Did you think the worst the whole time? No, he didn't do the thing that you're thinking of. Maybe he was about to - but you were fast and I was fighting them until it drained my energy, so he just managed to touch me everywhere with his filthy hands and slap me a few times because I wasn't standing still. But the worst I feared has not happened - thanks to you!" I smiled at him as I saw the relief in his expression.
"Also your touch is more like a healing one to me... so don't worry," I whispered in his ear seductively again as a sign for him to continue. "Healing, you say?" He smirked, "Then I shall give you plenty of it."
This time the energy flowing between us was even more electric. It seemed as if Tom was holding back before. He started to kiss almost every inch of my body - my earlobes, jaw, neck, my collarbone. I was shivering because his lips felt like the touch of feathers to me. When his lips caressed the sensitive area of my hips I clutched my eyes in anticipation. His hands were gently stroking my breasts while he continued with the kisses. With his every move, I wanted to feel him more. I squeezed my muscles unknowingly, every time another kiss landed on my body.
"Stop teasing me. I want you, all of  you." I managed to say between my breaths. He sucked on my lower lip as he gave me a long French kiss. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly! I pressed my nails into his skin as he finally entered me, so cautiously but still rather quickly. A loud moan escaped my lips - the sensation was too intense. I was feeling so vulnerable yet safe with him. I squeezed his back more and more every time he pushed deeper. It all felt so right. Our pace was getting faster but we were perfectly synchronized. I was so lost in this moment that all I could think of was his presence, his muscular scent and that his touch was so electric to me. "Don't ... don't stop," I said as my breaths were getting heavier with his every move.
When I felt that I was nearing the edge I grabbed his hair and inhaled deeply. His hair felt so soft. As I was taking in all of this - his breath on my skin, our bodies rubbing against each other - I felt that I'm getting closer and closer to the final euphoria. And then he kissed me so intensively and simultaneously pushed himself deeper inside me that my body started to tremble uncontrollably.
I was overflowing with ecstasy. I never had such as intense climax as this. Certainly not with any boy that I dated before.

We kissed smoothly after and I felt two little tears escaped my eyes. But those were happy tears for sure.

~
I hope you liked it! I tried my best. But you know it's always better in your head than when you're trying to put it in words!
Btw you can enjoy Tom's beautiful smirk up there!😈