~~2~~

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke and tried to figure out where I was . I was sleeping in a lavender colored room and I was laying in a bed with galaxy covers . Suddenly I heard a voice said finally you woke up . Who are you " I am Grandeeney " said the woman next to me . She handed me some clothes so I put them on and followed her

Grandeeney p.o.v

I gave lucy some clothes and told her to follow me when she finshed I took her to the dinning hall for breakfast . You are going to meet the others . I used my mind powers to conatact Acnologia to tell them to be prepared if not they would be fighting .

Acnologia's p.o.v

I got Grandeeney's massge So I told them to shut up except the women if not their mates would kill me . I got dragged on a fight with Igneel,Wesslogia,Metallicana . We heard Grandeeney comig downstairs and we froze we quickly ran to our seats fearing our lives if Grandeeney saw us fighting .

Lucy's p.o.v

I saw people sitting around a table so I walked down the stairs they just stared at me " CREEPY " I followed Grandeeney and she told me to sit next to icy blue-haired guy and he said his name is Winter . I next to him and a plate full of food suddenly appeared in front of me
Their was a cup of coffe some french toast with a side of fresh fruit and some bacon . I ate my food slowly when a guy who looked like Natsu ate his food really fast so did this guy who looked like Gajeel so I asked them what their name was the dude who looked like Natsu said his name is Igneel and the one who looked like Gajeel said his name was Metallicana . I gasped and thought They are Nastu and Gajeels Dragons then that means the woman who helped me is Wendy's Dragon all of a sudden my vision goes black and I hear people calling my name .

Igneel's p.o.v

I was fighting with the guys and I saw Grandeeney coming down tbe stairs we quickly sat down . I saw Lucy next to her and she sat next to Elsa (Winter) . Acnologia is gonna be mad cause another man other than him is sitting next to Lucy . All of a sudden my food appeared A cup of coffe and a big plate of english breakfast I ate it really fast a saw Lucy looking at me she asked me what my name was and metal-heads to after I told her my name she fainted and Winter caught her .

Winter p.o.v

Lucy sat next to me and fainted after she heard fire-breath's name and metal-heads . I caught her before she hit her head . Acnologia snatches her away from me , I understand he wants her to be his mate or is already his mate but he could politely ask me . I saw him head up stares and saw the girls fangirling especially Grandeeney . I went to back to sit down bit next to my mate Moon the water dragon

Moon's p.o.v

I sat next to my mate Winter I really love him . I told him I was gonna heal Lucy so he decided to come with me I chanted a spell to relax her and let Grandeeney do the rest . I sat their wating for her to get up but fell asleep .

Grandeeney's p.o.v

Moon fell asleep after I casted my healing spell and Winter carried her bridel style to their room I just fan girled , Igneel andAcnologia tried to calm me down so they used magic at me and I got mad so I growled at them they stepped back , I attacked them with my Sky-dragon roar and they where out cold . I teleported the boys to the girl's spa so they could get a little beating hehehe.. Now time to give lucy some clothes and get ready to head to the spa .

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up and a pain shot through my head and saw myself back in the room I woke up earlier in . I saw some clothes next to me

and some of the girl dragons walked in and invited me to the spa so I put a swimsuit on and covered myself with a robe it felt like Aries wool so comfy . I grabbed my clothes and followed them . When we reached the spa I set my clothes where the rest of the girls put their clothing then Grandeeney said lets go to our indoor pool I saw a smirk form on her lips hm..mm wonder whats she up too . The indoor pool was beatiful , it looked like a beach resort .

We take of of our robes and go into the pool it felt heavenly , then one of the girls I think her name was Moon shrieked and I said whats wrong she said their was guys in here , they where Igneel and Acnologia I heard one girl say I thought he was innocent . Then , the guys woke up and saw the girls they started screaming then their mates came in and saw what happend and they started attacking then it got annoying so we beat them up and dragged them back to our rooms I took Acnologia back threw him on the bed then I changed into this

Time skip brought to you by Nastu The Idiot .

I was about to leave the room when Acnologia woke up I quietly walked out and ran down the stairs on accident I bumped into someone so I apologized to her and asked what was her name was and said she said she was the nature dragon Melissa . I walked away and saw Grandeeney talking to Igneel so I hid and heard their conversation .

Grandeeney's p.o.v

I was talking to Igneel uhhh I have to tell you something he said what was it ...... I dont know how to explain but I'm pregnat with your child then I burst into tears Igneel looked shocked but then hugged me and calmed me down and said its okay we will get thourgh it have you told anyone I shook my head okay then we have to figure out how to tell them okay just stay quiet for now I shook my head in agrement then I left

Lucy's p.o.v

Grandeeney's pregnat OMG I have to keep quiet but I feel great for her . I walked down the long hallways and saw pictures on the hall of people who look familiar . I saw Acnologia so I hid I behind a giant vase and saw him say where's Lucy I smell her but don't see her . I quietly get out of my hiding spot and ran looking for a garden I see a garden and I sit underneath a tree and a short while later I hear my name being called so I head back inside and Melissa said someone wanted to see me . I wonder who .

I don't own the charcters Hiro Mashima does . I will try to update as quickly as I can Byye Guys .