Chapter 7 - The trouble

Mila's POV

When I woke up the following morning, I was in his arms while he was sleeping peacefully. We were laying in front of the fireplace, tangled in each other.

I bit my lower lip, blushing as the memories of the last night flashed in my mind. It was so magical. The sensation was overwhelming. His lips all over my body, placing several kisses, giving me pleasure, his hands discovering my body. I gulped as I got hot.

Last night, Tristan made me forget about everything, even my promise. I felt guilty for breaking my promise to my mother. But I didn't regret what happened last night. I loved Tristan so much. He was my first and only love, my everything, my heart. And he was the only man who I wanted to give my virginity to. I wanted to share this special moment with him. Only him.

I leaned on my elbow and stroked his cheek, looking at his handsome face affectionately. I knew I got myself into trouble as my eyes laid on this gorgeous man. The pleasant and freaking handsome trouble.

I smiled sheepishly and placed a soft kiss on his lips. I pulled his arm away carefully, trying not to wake him up and got up. I pursed my lips together as I felt slight pain between my legs. There was just his shirt on me.

I went to the kitchen. I couldn't stop myself from smiling while I was making breakfast for us. I felt so happy.

I jumped in fear as suddenly, two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Tristan! You scared me." I admitted.

He pressed me against his body and placed a soft kiss on my neck. I smiled and stroked his hair gently.

"Sorry." He said and gave me a boyish grin. He turned me around and let our eyes meet. He cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb while his other hand rested on my hip. "How do you feel?" He asked, stroking my thigh.

I bit my lower lip, blushing and averted my eyes. "Fine." I murmured.

He smiled and pulled me into his embrace. "I like when you are blushing." He whispered in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth. "Could I have you for my breakfast?" He whispered in my ear huskily and buried his face into the hollow of my neck.

"Tristan." I giggled and pulled back. "No, sir. You have something else for breakfast. I made breakfast for my gorgeous boyfriend." I informed, giving him an amused grin.

He pouted, pretending to be upset. I grinned. "Come on, big boy. I am starving." I confessed as I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the table with me.

"I am starving too. But not for food." He scowled. I shook my head, smiling.

****

Tristan and I were in his penthouse watching a movie together. I was resting my head on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me. He placed a soft kiss on my temple while stroking my hair. I smiled and cuddled with him. He smiled and held me in his arms tightly.

Suddenly, his phone rang, interrupting our peaceful bliss. I pulled back, letting him pull his phone out of his pocket.

"Excuse me, I have to pick up." He said. I nodded.

I was leaning on my hand while watching my gorgeous boyfriend who was talking on the phone. I never imagined that I could love someone this much, but with Tristan I understood that it was possible. Moreover, when I told myself that I couldn't love him more, I fell in love with him again and again every day and with stronger feelings. Especially my feelings got stronger after our passionate night in the countryside house three weeks ago.

"Yes, Dad....I called Cody....No, your assistant informed them...Yes, Greg. See you." He said and hung up.

"Greg? I thought you were talking to your father." I commented, puzzled.

"Yes, it was my father, Greg Sullivan." He informed.

I looked at him, confused. Then why does he call his father by his name?

"He isn't my biological father." He confessed. I looked at him with wide eyes. He started explaining.

It was really strange, how our lives looked like each other.

"You know my...." Suddenly, his phone rang again, interrupting me.

"Excuse me, Mila." He said, giving me an apologetic look and stood up as he picked up the phone.

I lay down on the couch while waiting for Tristan. Meanwhile, he was talking on the phone. It looked like there was some problem in the company. I closed my eyes as my eyelids were getting heavier.

Tristan's POV

After sending an email to my father that he wanted, I informed him and hung up the phone. I left my study room and went back to the living room.

I smiled as I saw Mila sleeping on the couch. I approached her and bent down beside her. I stroked her hair gently, staring at her. She looked so beautiful. And this beautiful goddess was mine. My Mila, my woman, my love.

"I love you, baby." I whispered and placed a soft kiss on her hair.

I straightened and scooped her up in my arms bridal style carefully without waking her up. She blinked without waking up. I carried her to my bedroom and placed her on the bed. I pulled the blanket over her body and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Then I took off my clothes and put on my grey sweatpants. I lay down beside her on the bed and pulled her into my chest. She sighed, placing her head on my bare chest and nuzzled up against me. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and placed a soft kiss on her hair, breathing in her mind-blowing scent.

"Sweet dreams, baby." I whispered, stroking her silky brown hair.

Then I closed my eyes, enjoying my beautiful Mila in my arms and fell asleep, breathing in her scent.