Chapter 1

Food, I need food. I don't what to go shopping though... I could order Chinese, I do like Chinese. A lot! But I can't just live on it... I mean I could, I have the funds most definitely. But it's not healthy... supposedly...

"Babe, just get some Chinese. We both know you're going to." My boytoy, Jordan snorted as he flipped through Amazon Prime for something to watch.

"Hey, I could be planning to order pizza." I scoffed in my throat as I threw a tennis ball at his head. Ignoring his offended hey, I looked at my phone in thought just in time for a message to pop up.

Gear: Got a job for ya, Wolfie.

Al: I was starting to feel kinda bored. When and where?

Gear: Tonight, NYC. A driver will pick you up from the port. Your flight leaves in 3 hours.

Al: I fucking hate you...

"Hey, babe-alisious, I got a job in New York, I gotta pack and leave asap." I called to Jordan, chuckling as he groaned "no fair" at my back. Luckily I keep my gear packed (after cleaning and maintenance) and ready to go so I just needed to pack clothes. After I was packed and loaded I kissed my boytoy goodbye and hoped on my jet, don't wanna go through those pesky TSA shits. It wasn't too long of a flight luckily, and I had my system to distract me from how much I hate flying. When I arrived I was pleased to see there was a car waiting even though I got there early. Only down side was the driver wouldn't let me smoke in the town car. The drive to the client took far too long, to the point I seriously pissed off the driver by repeatedly ask how much longer and are we close yet. Service to say, I did not make a good impression, which always made me too happy.

Forever and a half later the driver pulled up to some swanky huge ass building. When he opened my door he told me to head up and he'd grab my bags.

"Yea, no. No one but me touches my stuff." I snorted and shouldered both of my bag. "Lead the way, Jeebs." I snickered motioning him forward as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. Yea, he tots hates me lol. The place was fancy to the extremes and very high tech. I dug it. Jeebs lead me to an elevator and hit the button for the top floor before ducking out of the elevator before the doors closed. I didn't like that, so I find the camera in there and covered it with gum then hoisted myself up so I was up against the roof. Which let me tell ya, is not easy. When the doors opened I expected gunshots but none came, just a woman's voice.

"Relax, Mr. Wolfsbane. You're in no danger here. At least unless self defense becomes an issue. But I would hope you're better behaved then that." She chuckled darkly. So I let myself drop to my feet and face her. And hot damn, she was gorgeous! Medium short dark hair, dark eyes, perfect red lips, sexy business woman blouse and tight pencil skirt, stocking and stiletto heels.

Thank the gods I don't have an actual dick yet, for sure it would be at attention with one look at her. And that chuckle of hers as she looked at me in amusement. "Cat got your tongue, dear?" She asked as she poured herself a drink. "Would you like a drink? Might help to allow you to speak. After all, liquor's the best cure for nerves."

"Ain't nerves." I blurted in too high of a voice, which amused her more as she crocked a brow at me. Clearing my throat I try again. "I am kinda thirsty though. Wha'cha gots?" Ooh, from the look she just gave me she does NOT like broken English talk. She'll be fun to fuck with.

"I Have a great many things. Bourbon, Scotch, water. Though that may be out of your... class... so maybe I can have them bring you some mountain dew or something. That's what you kids like to drink now a days, isn't it?" She snarked, with add to my amusement.

"I'm hardly a child, Madam. Though I suppose next to you I am. What are you a 1000? Gotta be wit' all that there fancy talk." I mused, exaggerated my southern accent a lot. And it was worth it as she gave me such a glare of hate I got goose bumps. "Relax. I'm fucking with you. And a bourbon sounds great. Neat please." I chuckled as she scoffed.