O N E - The Dare

Marinette POV

I walked into class and sat next to alya who was talking to nino and Adrien, "hey" i said to my best friend but only to get Ignored, i heard Adrien snicker in the background, over the years i became confident around him i didn't stutter and i acted like my true self "its not funny" i said looking at Adrien "hey have you heard of this ship Adrien" i said loudly to catch alyas attention in which i succeeded "oooooo whats the new ship" alya said joining into the fake conversation "oh its not new alya in fact its been around as long as..." I realised what i was about to say so instead i whispered the last part in her ear "adrinette" "omg why has nobody told me about this ship" "yeah i don't even know what ship your talking about" Adrien said confused "oh you know djwifi" Adrien started laughing as he didn't expect that "who the hell is that" alya exclaimed "you'll figure it out"

Lunch

"Guys lets play Truth or dare" alya said "yeah!" The whole class said in unison

(lets pretend Chloe and lila are like dead or don't exist okai I back to story oh and
t = truth and d = dare but you probs got that)

"nino t or d" adrien said
"t bruh" "who was you first love" "a-aly-ya"

Time passed and already nino and alya were dating and juleka and rose got together

"Last one guys so i pick mari t or d" alya said "d" "i dare you to take fencing classes" "ugh i cant fence" "when did you try girl" "fine it just looks difficult" "its not that difficult mari" Adrien said

The bell rang so we all departed to our last 2 classes then went home.

I got home and immediately searched how to fence and i spent hours learning and Adrien was right its not that hard i had one week until tryouts so i practiced every night until i was a pro.

3 days later

"Mari sweetie can you call maybe 3 of your friends over to help out at the bakery me and your father need to leave town for a week" my mom shouted as we were in different Rooms.

"Yeah mom bye luv you"

"Luv you too"

I quickly called alya first "hey alya so my mom and dad is going out of town for a week and i need to finish today's shift so wanna come over??"

"Sure girl ill bring nino, you should call Adrien to help if he can"

"Yea yea alya i will bye see ya in a minute"

I hung up the call and looked throughy contacts for Adrien. I rung his phone waiting for a reply

"Hello?"

"Hey its mari"

"Oh hey mari whats up?"

"Um are you free?"

"For the first time ever yeah i am"

"I know you probably don't want to but if you have nothing else to do, can you help me and alya and nino in the bakery?"

"Sure id love to ill be right over!"

"thnx Bye!"

"Bye mari"

I ran down stairs and started taking peoples orders abd finally my friends got here

"Where have you all been!?"

"Sorry girl we are here"

"Now nino your on the till im not letting you cook after last time"

"What happened last time" Adrien said

"Ill explain in 3 hours"

"alya you serve and take orders since you've done that before and your pretty good at it"

"Okay girl im on it"

"Now Adrien out of all these what can you bake"

"I can bake cupcakes and with a recipe and stuff i can make croissants"

"that's puurr-fect ... did i just make a cat pun jeez i must be ill"

"He he he okay lets get started"

2 hours later

"Right last hour until closing"

"Finally" they all said in sync

"Hey mari youve got icing on your nose"

"Heh?"

"Haha here let me help" he walked over to me and wiped the icing off my nose, our faces were very close and his green eyes were glistening in the sunlight that was let in but the open windows. I turned away too flustered to even talk.

A/n

Boiz so lets pretend Chloe was ill not dead cuz i just got a great idea bye bugcats xx