Chapter 2

The ship arrived a the zoo. After exiting the vessel, you felt a shooting pain in your foot. Your legs gave up and you fell onto the floor.
"What's wrong, Y/N?" Blue Diamond asks
"My - my foot!" You reply "There's a searing pain where I got shot!"
The pain starts to spread all the way across your body, a burning pain engulfing your body.

Time skip to when you are being treated (by Gems near the zoo entrance)

"My Diamond," said a Gem "I do not believe Y/N is going to make it."
"There was some kind of toxin in that projectile, and its spreading all over their body into what I believe humans call a heart. The heart is what keeps them alive." Said a second Gem.
"No, no no no no no!" Said Blue Diamond "This organic... this human... is one I have really felt a bond with. I am not losing another person dear to me!"
Blue's aura engulfed the Gems surrounding her. They all burst into tears.
"My... my Diamond" said another "there may be a way."
"No... it's okay. At least when I'm gone there will be a better place for me." You say weekly
"No, Y/N, it is not okay!" Says Blue Diamond. "What can I do to save them?"
"Well, there is one method, which has never been done. You could replace the human's heart with a Gem, but we don't have any lying around here..."
"Then I'll use part of mine." Blue says
"But my Diamond, that won't be good for you..."
"Hush. I'll do it."
"If you say so, my Diamond"
A sliver of Blue's gemstone was injected into Y/N's body, replacing their heart. The gap where a tiny portion of Blue's gem was missing healed up. Y/N gasped and shot upright.
"I... I feel better. Thank you Blue." Says Y/N.
Blue reaches down and you hug her index finger.
Your H/C hair's colour suddenly faded out, being replaced by a blue colour.