Chapter 5

After the ship landed, you got out, with you in Blue Diamond's hand. As she took a massive step out, three Gems and... a human? Stepped out of some sort of house built into a temple, of a giant, eight armed woman.
"Stop right there, Blue Diamond! We are the Crystal Gems, Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst" said one
"And Steven!" Said the boy
"Steven, we told you to stay inside! Go back in the temple."
"Fine." Said Steven with a sigh.
"Give us Rose Quartz! She deserves to be put on trial for shattering Pink!" Said Blue.
"We'll never let you take Steven!" Said Garnet, as they fused into Alexandrite.
"Y/N, stay here. I need to take care of something."
"You kidnapped a human?" Yelled Alexandrite
"Okay, mom" you say
"And brainwashed them?!"
Alexandrite charged at you, but was held back by Blue Diamond, them pelted by many lasers from multiple orbs. Alexandrite had no choice but to split back into Garnet Amethyst and Pearl. While Blue was going to get Steven, Pearl snuck past Blue Diamond and went after you. You were only warned a second before she arrived by Blue Pearl. You summoned your knives, rolled and slashed at Pearl (Pearl, not Blue Pearl), poofing her. Blue came back with a struggling Steven. The Aquamarine held the rest of the Gems at bay while you, Blue Diamond, Blue Pearl and Steven went back to the ship.