BTS FACTS (1)

1. BANGTAN means Bulletproof. The group is known as BTS, Bangtan Sonyeondan, Bulletproof Boys Scout and Bangtan Boys.

2.Rap Monster has worked with BlockB Zico Before, when they were still known as Nasceo and Runch Randa.

3. If Jimin is in trouble or worried, he'll generally solve it himself. If he can't, he'll talk with V.

4. V and Jimin started fighting playfully at the Mokdong Fansign because of the looks ranking.

5. Jin wears really strong prescription glasses, but he doesn't like wearing them because he'll become insecure.

6.Jimin's ideal type is someone that is nice, cute and must smaller than him.

7.Jin is a Hyung that full of aegyo.

8.V cried when he signed the contract after hugging his parents.

9.Jungkook is the only maknae that can't do aegyo and jin will cover Jungkook's face.

10.B.A.P's Zelo and J-Hope went to the same academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.

11.Suga wrote the song "I LIKE IT" under 40 minutes.

12.V chooses Jungkook as the that he is closest to.

13. Jin chooses V as the member that he is closest to. (HAHAHAHA! LOVE TRIANGLE)

14.Jungkook takes the longest time in Bathroom.

15.Most of the members talk in Satoori.

16.Rap Monster studied in New Zealand Before.

17. Suga is terrible in English.

18. If someone in BTS is crying, Jungkook is the one who Laughing.

19. J-Hope said that he wanted to Become Close with EXO.

20. V once got upset because he didn't get to take a selca with the "SHOW CHAMPION" tag.

21.If Jungkook had the power of talking to non-human, he would like to talk to the animals that live on earth.

22.Rap Monster always destroy his stuff and Suga will always fix it.

23. Rap Monster chose V as the member who would be worst when it come to dating. Suga explained it because V thinks of weird things that other people dont.