𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄. | 21𝐍𝐁𝐀.

In which Shéyaa reminds Kentrell who's running things after weeks of him acting up. Intersex Kentrell, part one of two.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐎MNISCIENT

An exhausted Kentrell sluggishly walked in through the door of the home he shared with his boyfriend, whom was currently in jail. His mouth watered as he headed straight towards the kitchen, thinking of nothing else but his left overs from Benihana and the three blunts he pre-rolled this morning but accidentally left on the counter. What was supposed to be a somewhat easy day at the trap house turned into him having to literally do almost everything on his own again, from counting the money, to even cooking the drugs and disciplining the workers, who were all pretty easily distracted. It was pretty obvious that this line of work was not Kentrell's cup of tea. The job put a lot of pressure on him simply because of who his boyfriend was, and he knew he had to live up to certain standards to make him proud and withhold his legacy in Atlanta for the time being, and that shit was stressful.

Unfortunately, his boyfriend Shéyaa didn't exactly give him a crash course in drug dealing 101 before getting taken away, so he basically was winging that shit, relying solely on the movies he watched and what he remembered from Shéyaa and his friends back home in Baton Rouge to help him out. The truth is, being a drug dealer was harder than it seems, and was nowhere near as exciting as people made it out to be.

Originally, Kentrell was only supposed to be acting as the "boss", watching over everyone and making sure everything ran smoothly while his boyfriend was away in jail, but this soon turned into him having to run almost everything by himself. The workers had no problem walking all over him, and as trigger happy as he was, he had no problem setting them straight. I mean, fingers and toes weren't that useful, were they?

Kentrell might not have exactly been a "trap king", but he wasn't exactly a stranger when it came to the streets. He was from one of the most notorious blocks in Baton Rouge, and spent most of his youth in and out of juvenile detention centers for armed robbery, possession of drugs like weed and prescription pills, amongst a few other things. That was until he met Shéeya, who promised him he'd never have to take from another nigga just to get his ever again in life. A whole three years later, he was still holding himself to his word.

Kentrell never had to lift a finger to do anything until now, and it had been driving the hot headed young man crazy from the longest. He was just itching to get into some bullshit, whether it was beating a nigga face in just because he could, or taking someone's shit just because he felt like it. Shéeya on the other hand, wasn't really a fan of violence. He'd become more of a calm and peaceful person since his high school days. Even in his work, he never used violence against his men or anyone else unless it was absolutely necessary. It was a number one rule, one in which Kentrell has broken over and over again within the last few months. He'd sent about ten out of twenty men to the hospital already, not even including the ones whom he just gave minor injuries to that weren't really worth a doctors time, and that wasn't something Shéeya was gonna be happy to learn once he got out.