𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎. | 𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

IN WHICH two brothers reunite for the summer, and when boredom strikes, they find themselves getting a little closer than planned. Part one of two. Intersex. Incest.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❛ 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘶𝘱, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰. ❜

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"But ma, why Kentrell only get to go?" the youngest sibling whined, his slender fingers gripping the back of the leather seat his mother sat in, sitting up on the edge of his seat.

"Kendell, what the fuck I tell you about all that god damn whining?! You not going cause don't nobody like yo ass, na' sit back and shut the fuck up!" she spat, clearly irritated, earning snickers from her oldest child, Teelee.

Kendell smacked his lips, nostrils flaring. "Mane, Teelee shut yo E.T. looking ass up! You ain't going either!"

"That's alright cause bitch I don't wanna go anyways! And fuck you, at least I got somebody to love my 'E.T looking ass'!"

The younger brother scoffed, almost laughing in his sisters face. "I know you not talking about Randy, cause he don't even want yo tow up-"

This must have sent Teelee over the edge, because without warning, she unsnapped her seatbelt and let out animalistic growl, nearly leaping over the seat to attack Kendell.

"Stupid donkey looking bitch!"

"Teelee! Teelee SIT DOWN!" their mother yelled, swerving the car as she reached in the back to pull Teelee off of her brother by grabbing the shirt she she had on, never fully taking her eyes off the road. "lord why did my kids have to be so fucking retarded?"

Then there was Kentrell, the middle child, who clearly wanted no parts in his siblings shenanigans. He sat in the back seat, on the opposite end of his younger brother, leaving a space between them, and right behind his big sister. A natural mug on his face, he stared out of the window blankly, Kevin Gates guttural Baton Rouge accent filling his ears and drowning out every other sound in the world, so loud that he could barely even hear his own thoughts. If the boy's grandmother was still alive and could see him now, she'd scold him for playing his music so loud, going on and on about how it would mess his hearing up later in life.

For most middle children, middle child syndrome was very real, but not for Kentrell. His mother was equally shitty to all of her kids, and had unknowingly passed many of her toxic traits down to them over the years. She told her kids she hated them so much that they almost believed it, and yet they still loved her more than anything, but not Kentrell. He hated her just as much, and hated his siblings even more for justifying her actions and taking her abuse.